Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Latest Tech And Game Headlines

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-11-13, 11:00 AM   #1
News

Post Slender: The Arrival Stumbles About In The Dark

A couple of people (thanks!) forwarded me the Slender: The Arrival beta footage which I've posted below. I watched it, not knowing what to expect, but in hindsight I realise I should have known exactly what to expect, which is a lot of stumbling about in the dark with a flashlight, as the game slowly raises a battery of terrifying drones and horrifying Slender Man images to daunt you as you progress.

A one trick pony, perhaps, but it's a ****ing nightmarish pony. The beta comes with 50%-off pre-orders, which are available now.
(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules