Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-13-13, 06:30 AM   #1
News

Post Bethesda's Howard: People Discount Graphics

In case you haven't figured it out by now, the DICE Summit is a place where a bunch of game developers congregate to say things. Lots of things. Promising things, important things, silly things. But these sorts of events tend to have a unifying thread running through them ' something that stitches all the itsy-bitsy baby things into a mighty Thingzilla. This year, though, it was a bit strange. The conference's main refrain was 'So yeah, what's next?' But the reply was a chorus of 'Errr, I dunnos.' The future's right around the corner, but is it bite-sized and lo-fi, biometric, entirely user-driven, mobile, console, open, closed, or something else entirely? On edge, is how I'd describe the general sentiment. Unsure. Well, except for when I spoke with Bethesda's Todd Howard. He didn't seem particularly worried, in large part thanks to these here personal computing devices we're so fond of.

(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote