Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-05-13, 08:00 AM   #1
News

Post The Waiting is Finally Over, I Just Got my Oculus Rift Dev Kit

It seems that at the moment the shipping process of the first dev kits of the Oculus Rift is a bit of a mess. The team at Oculus started shipping the first units already, but it seemed that they were only shipping to US/Canada with the international orders expected to start shipping a bit later on. My order number was 142 and the online system still says my order is being processed for shipping and I just got back from the customs after clearing my Oculus Rift dev kit. It has been shipped on 28th of March and arrived yesterday wit UPS and I'm based in Europe. Now I'm off to trying the kit out and you can expect my first impressions a bit later, I'll also publish additional information when and where you would be able to try out dev kit if you are interested in it and happen to be living or passing by Sofia, Bulgaria.

Other similar posts you might be interested in:

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote