Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-17-13, 01:30 PM   #1
News

Post Hawken's Next Update Is A Great Healer

I've rather been enjoying my games of Hawken. It's very much a deathmatch arena game of old, only spangled up with its own roboty game modes and lovely visuals. The next update looks promising, too, bringing us a lovely-looking new map called Front Line, as well as a new robot. Said robot is the first genuine support mech in the game, and it's called The Technician. It's a medic, yes, but also it enables heat management of other robots, as well as doing shooty stuff ' making it a support-bot with some offensive capabilities of its own. If this were a traditional deathmatch game I'd be looking forward to those first few games after the patch where everyone is playing as the technician and they're all unable to kill each other. As it is, folks will have to shell out real world cash or grind-gathered resources for this chap, so they won't be ubiquitous post-patch.

Anyway, you can see all the intricate details of the update here.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote