Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-04-13, 12:00 PM   #1
News

Post Eternal Darkness Successor Headed To Kickstarter, PC

Reality is a fragile thing. You might, for instance, be strolling through your house late at night, only to pause in paralytic fear, certain you saw some darkness-wreathed specter out of the corner of your eye. But then you blink away the fuzzy confusion, and all that remains is a gently wafting potted plant. Or your pet cat. Or a scattered flock of bats where a Dracula once stood. That was the basic idea behind Gamecube horror classic Eternal Darkness. What's real? What's not? Is the game totally ****ing with me right now? Did it just delete my save? So naturally, I find spiritual successor Shadow of the Eternals' presence on PC a bit dubious. I mean, it's a bit too good to be true, if you ask me. Look, I'm gonna go poke it with a stick. If I don't come back, it was probably actually a giant tarantula with my own face for eyes, hypnotizing me with endless chanting of all my greatest shames. So yeah, fair warning.

(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote