Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-14-13, 07:30 AM   #1
News

Post Showtime: Show Me The Indie Game Sales

We all like a cheap game or five, and so it is with some pleasure that Positech sends word of it having corralled thirty-two cheap games in one place. Not a bundle, no, but thirty two indie games are for sale on their site, including the pretty and amusing Voxatron, the blistering Infested Planet, the lovely IGF-commanding Darwinia (who doesn't own that already? YOU ARE HERETICS), the fulsome Revenge Of The Titans, the satisfying Space Pirates & Zombies, the mercilessly updated Evochron Mercenary, and a bunch of other games I have never played, but all have videos and money off over on the site. All the money in this sale goes directly to the developers. No middlemen, no 'others'. That seems like a good way operate to me. But then I would say that.

Four days until the sale is up.
(more‚?¶)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote