Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-31-03, 08:45 AM   #1
SamuraiCatJB

Default end of year thanks!

I don't post in the forums much, but thought I would pass on a word of thanks. Especially in view of the article at bjorn3d on the WWW being old. Yes, its become a chore for some, and still a necessity. My profession requires I keep up with technology and changes AND get work done. Sometimes I do have to surf to extend knowledge or find a new way of doing things, figure out some programming techniques that need to be used in a way no one thought of before. Enter news compilation and link sites, etc. You folks have been nice enough to do part of my job in finding info, keeping me updated on the hardware side so that I can do what I enjoy most: the software side.

I just wanted to say that I appreciated all the help. Thank you!

just me,
Jeff
P.S. Don't tell my boss you helped me.... He thinks I am omniscient.

(edited: corrected site of article... long day already)

Last edited by SamuraiCatJB; 12-31-03 at 09:07 AM.
SamuraiCatJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-03, 02:56 PM   #2
UDawg
Retired spammer

Yeah, thanks nVNews for being here and putting up with me. Thanks Mike for not banning me and thanks Digi for teaching me how to spam.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-03, 02:59 PM   #3
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: end of year thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by SamuraiCatJB
I don't post in the forums much, but thought I would pass on a word of thanks. Especially in view of the article at bjorn3d on the WWW being old. Yes, its become a chore for some, and still a necessity. My profession requires I keep up with technology and changes AND get work done. Sometimes I do have to surf to extend knowledge or find a new way of doing things, figure out some programming techniques that need to be used in a way no one thought of before. Enter news compilation and link sites, etc. You folks have been nice enough to do part of my job in finding info, keeping me updated on the hardware side so that I can do what I enjoy most: the software side.

I just wanted to say that I appreciated all the help. Thank you!

just me,
Jeff
P.S. Don't tell my boss you helped me.... He thinks I am omniscient.

(edited: corrected site of article... long day already)
Dude...its what makes it it special for people...being there for other people I love helping ppl! I love my posting job, do not (exceot holidays) to stop me from posting news and reviews

This I can whole heartedly say goes for all nV News staff we love u guys..and hope u the same!

Been a great 2003....but nV News will be BIGGER in 2004

MUYA
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-03, 03:19 PM   #4
digitalwanderer

Yeah, add my thanks to the good folks on the staff here who have put up wtih me for so long and so bloody gracefully. You're good folks all of ya and I wish you nothing but the best for next year.

I'd also like to thank all the members here who make it so fun to post and discuss things here, (and I do NOT spam UDawg, I'm just chatty ). Without all the members this place would get awful boring awful fast.

Oh, and my thanks to nVidia for making this such an "interesting" year in the graphics world....it really wouldn't have been the same without ya!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-03, 03:28 PM   #5
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
(and I do NOT spam UDawg, I'm just chatty ).
Dewd! Women are chatty MEN are SPAMMERS. Be a MAN!
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote