Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-04, 01:30 AM   #1
UDawg
Retired spammer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,799
Default Bahahahahah!!!!!1

We need a BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!1 smilie. Can some one make one up. Maybe we could have a contest. Slap it on the front page and the winner can be the first one I will use it against.

Seriously we should have a smilie contest since we like new and screwy smilies. We have a great selection here and this is one that every one will want to use since they already rip me off any way. Lest make it an official rip off.




I like the smilie below. If we could get the BAHAHAH!!!1 to roll out of him that would be cool.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 04:55 AM   #2
MUYA
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6,795
Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by UDawg
We need a BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!1 smilie. Can some one make one up. Maybe we could have a contest. Slap it on the front page and the winner can be the first one I will use it against.

Seriously we should have a smilie contest since we like new and screwy smilies. We have a great selection here and this is one that every one will want to use since they already rip me off any way. Lest make it an official rip off.




I like the smilie below. If we could get the BAHAHAH!!!1 to roll out of him that would be cool.
We need loads of smileys really. The more the better
__________________
I5-2500k@4.7GHz - MSI Z77A-GD65 - 4GB X2 A-DATA DDR3 1600 - Corsair H100 - Antec Quatro 850W
Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 680 OC - Dell 24" IPS
Intel 320 300 GB SSD - 1 TB Hitachi HDD - 2x 250 GB WD HDD
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 04:58 AM   #3
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by MUYA
We need loads of smileys really. The more the better
one of me pwning you would be just awesome

kthxbai
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 05:00 AM   #4
MUYA
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6,795
Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazar
one of me pwning you would be just awesome

kthxbai
How about one of you with your head up goatse's..u know what.

Thats owned!
__________________
I5-2500k@4.7GHz - MSI Z77A-GD65 - 4GB X2 A-DATA DDR3 1600 - Corsair H100 - Antec Quatro 850W
Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 680 OC - Dell 24" IPS
Intel 320 300 GB SSD - 1 TB Hitachi HDD - 2x 250 GB WD HDD
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 05:01 AM   #5
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by MUYA
How about one of you with your head up goatse's..u know what.

Thats owned!


oh NOW you can spell... but when yer on irc its like having a psuedo-conversation with a 2month old monkeh
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 05:03 AM   #6
MUYA
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6,795
Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazar


oh NOW you can spell... but when yer on irc its like having a psuedo-conversation with a 2month old monkeh
Benefit of taking the time

Harami!!

Sooth Jau Bhai, booth ban jayega thuu. Thu tuka thu tuka thuutia!

__________________
I5-2500k@4.7GHz - MSI Z77A-GD65 - 4GB X2 A-DATA DDR3 1600 - Corsair H100 - Antec Quatro 850W
Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 680 OC - Dell 24" IPS
Intel 320 300 GB SSD - 1 TB Hitachi HDD - 2x 250 GB WD HDD
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 05:05 AM   #7
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by MUYA
Benefit of taking the time

Harami!!

Sooth Jau Bhai, booth ban jayega thuu. Thu tuka thu tuka thuutia!



very impressive
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 01:08 PM   #8
Clay
Registered User
 
Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,993
Default Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by UDawg
I like the smilie below. If we could get the BAHAHAH!!!1 to roll out of him that would be cool.
I'm on it.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-04, 01:20 PM   #9
UDawg
Retired spammer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,799
Default Re: Re: Bahahahahah!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by MaxPower
I'm on it.
You da man!!!
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 03:26 PM   #10
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: The 'burbs, IL USA
Posts: 12,502
Default

Don't forget to make the code like this - :UDawg:

saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 03:30 PM   #11
Clay
Registered User
 
Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,993
Default

Sure thing!
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 03:34 PM   #12
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: The 'burbs, IL USA
Posts: 12,502
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MaxPower
Sure thing!
Cooooooooooool!
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.