Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-22-04, 03:09 PM   #1
Fynx-Gloire

Default Plasma gun in ALpha level 4 bridge room?

Does anyone know where the plasma gun is in this room?

Sean
Alienware Area 51 system / Pentium 4 3.0 / 2 Gig Rambus PC800/ PNY Geforce 6800 Ultra at 425/1100/ 61.77's /Windows Xp Home and Windows Media center 2005 in dual boot / ATI HDTV tuner card / EVGA dual analog TV tuner card ( I can record 3 shows at once, SUckazzz!!! ) / Directx 9.0c / Adaptec 26160 SCSI adapter 2 SCSI 36 GIG Seagate Barracuda HD / 2 External firewire Maxtor 180 gig drives / Soundblaster Audigy 2 / Logitech Z-680 5.1 speakers / Sony GDM-FW900 24" widescreen monitor / Pioneeer 16X CD ROM / Adaptec 12/16/32U SCSI CD burner / Microsoft Natural Internet Keyboard / Microsoft Intellmouse / PCPOWER and Cooling 510 Deluxe 650 watt power supply 12V @ 34A
Fynx-Gloire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-04, 03:11 PM   #2
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

Send a message via ICQ to Kamel Send a message via AIM to Kamel Send a message via MSN to Kamel Send a message via Yahoo to Kamel Send a message via Skype™ to Kamel
Default Re: Plasma gun in ALpha level 4 bridge room?

don't remember... however, the plazma gun is very easy to come across around there. play a little further into the game and i'm *sure* you'll get it. it's like the chainsaw, they almost force you to get it, lol.
hardware murdered so far: geforce 5900u, deceised: sat on it. geforce 6600gt deceised: improperly mounted heatsink. 3 asus a7n8x-e deluxe motherboards, deceised: unsure. mobile amd xp2600 processor, deceised: chipped core due to compusa heatsink. dfi lanparty ultra b, deceised: unsure, third memory bank went out. samsung cd burner 48x40x48, deceised: unsure, will only read pressed cd's very slowly. samsung TH552C dvd burner (dual layer), deceised: same as other samsung . 10gb seagate 5200rpm drive, deceised: tried fixing a pin that was pushed into the drive by inserting an ide cable upside down. 40gb maxtor drive, deceised: maxtor manufacturer. 80gb western digital, deceised: unnatural causes. swan xt10, deceised: brutal pre-meditated murder, even video taped (it wasn't y2k compliant). logitech mx510, deceised: death by electricution. ati remote wonder, deceised: death by electricution.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-04, 06:36 PM   #3
Fynx-Gloire

Default Re: Plasma gun in ALpha level 4 bridge room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel
don't remember... however, the plazma gun is very easy to come across around there. play a little further into the game and i'm *sure* you'll get it. it's like the chainsaw, they almost force you to get it, lol.
Actually there are 2 places where you get the plasma gun.
I played this Alpha level 4 level for BOTH bridge and then epr system
They are both TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

1. If you choose the bridge way, continuing on within this level, you will hear a voice say 'over here'
Then you go into a room full of monsters and you kill them all, and there is a plasma gun right in the back hidden away.

2. If you choose the epr system way you have to hop on the different moving platforms.
Anyways, when you leave the revolving bridge room, and you jump onto the first moving platform, right where the platform comes from, there is a flashing ORANGE light.
If you time it perfectly, just like I have, you can jump onto the platform fast ( where it first enters the room) then you have to jump BEHIND the pipe, and BINGO, a PLASMA gun is there.
Anytime you see a flashing orange light, something is there. You will not see this flashing orange light, nor see the moving platforms if you choose the bridge area.
Anyways I always play my games to death and search EVERY SINGLE DETAIL.

Sean
Alienware Area 51 system / Pentium 4 3.0 / 2 Gig Rambus PC800/ PNY Geforce 6800 Ultra at 425/1100/ 61.77's /Windows Xp Home and Windows Media center 2005 in dual boot / ATI HDTV tuner card / EVGA dual analog TV tuner card ( I can record 3 shows at once, SUckazzz!!! ) / Directx 9.0c / Adaptec 26160 SCSI adapter 2 SCSI 36 GIG Seagate Barracuda HD / 2 External firewire Maxtor 180 gig drives / Soundblaster Audigy 2 / Logitech Z-680 5.1 speakers / Sony GDM-FW900 24" widescreen monitor / Pioneeer 16X CD ROM / Adaptec 12/16/32U SCSI CD burner / Microsoft Natural Internet Keyboard / Microsoft Intellmouse / PCPOWER and Cooling 510 Deluxe 650 watt power supply 12V @ 34A
Fynx-Gloire is offline   Reply With Quote