Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-04, 04:23 PM   #13
Clay

Default Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingblanks
Why did you ban me in the first place?
Please spare us the victim drama. Either quit being a threadclown or continue to waste your time and everyone else's.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Old 05-06-04, 04:25 PM   #14
shootingblanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower
Please spare us the victim drama. Either quit being a threadclown or continue to waste your time and everyone else's.
I said that I would tone it down, I just didn't see where I was doing something that others weren't.
Old 05-06-04, 04:25 PM   #15
shootingblanks

I just want my old screename back with another chance.
Old 05-06-04, 04:28 PM   #16
Clay

Quote:
I said that I would tone it down, I just didn't see where I was doing something that others weren't.
Look, our patience as moderators is very, very thin at best right about now. Why push it? Actions are louder than words and by that cliche you've been extremely loud lately. You're not making constructive posts, you only appear to be a threadclown and once recognized as that the only way to shake that stigma is to pipe down and make sensible posts like the majority of members here. Others may very well be doing things similar to what you're doing. We do the best we can. You wanted our attention, however, and bingo..you've got it. You're in no position to play the victim here.

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.

Old 05-06-04, 04:39 PM   #17
shootingblanks

Quote:
Look, our patience as moderators is very, very thin at best right about now. Why push it? Actions are louder than words and by that cliche you've been extremely loud lately. You're not making constructive posts, you only appear to be a threadclown and once recognized as that the only way to shake that stigma is to pipe down and make sensible posts like the majority of members here. Others may very well be doing things similar to what you're doing. We do the best we can. You wanted our attention, however, and bingo..you've got it. You're in no position to play the victim here.

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
I understand that I am not a victim and that it is Mike's house. I think that my banning may have been a mistake, if it wasn't then I will leave. I just feel that there was no reason to ban me. If you guys feel it was just then I will respect your decision wholeheartedly and go about my way.
Old 05-06-04, 04:45 PM   #18
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Quote:
I understand that I am not a victim and that it is Mike's house. I think that my banning may have been a mistake, if it wasn't then I will leave. I just feel that there was no reason to ban me. If you guys feel it was just then I will respect your decision wholeheartedly and go about my way.
As always, any questions about being banned should be directed in private directly to an admin or mod, not in public. Thanks.
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
Old 05-06-04, 04:46 PM   #19
Clay

Quote:
I didn't ban you so I can't really speak for why you were banned in detail. It's crazy around here lately. I have close to 100 emails regarding the forums right now so I'm doing the best I can.

Old 05-06-04, 05:00 PM   #20
MikeC
Administrator

Quote:
I didn't ban you so I can't really speak for why you were banned in detail. It's crazy around here lately. I have close to 100 emails regarding the forums right now so I'm doing the best I can.
I think his real motives are telling in that he posted on 11-11-03 and then made his next post 4-13-04. He is not a fan of this site he is here to spew his personal hatred towards NVIDIA. Your actions tell us what your intentions are.

Closed Thread