Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > For Sale/Trade

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-10-04, 10:15 PM   #1
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

Send a message via ICQ to Kamel Send a message via AIM to Kamel Send a message via MSN to Kamel Send a message via Yahoo to Kamel Send a message via Skype™ to Kamel
Default FT: new Radeon 9800 pro all in wonder for trade

well, hopefully someone has a good nvidia card and hates nvidia as much as i hate ati. this would make for the best trade of all time.

i have an ati all in wonder 9800 pro with nothing wrong with it... i just hate the damn thing. i don't like ati a bit, and i want an nvidia card. if i am able to get an nvidia card of approx. equal FPS (i don't mind going down a bit, but it has to be agp8x and no 64bit bus) i will trade if possible.

the card has never been overclocked, and it has been kept in a nice dust-free environment. i will not lie to you though, i have been running it since february 10th, 2004 (actual date of purchase was around december 19th, but thanks to asus i did not get my system running until february 10th when i got my lovely DFI LanParty ).... so it has a bit of use on it. also, i am a freaking idiot and i plugged up my usb headers from my case to the firewire headers on the motherboard, so i broke the receiver for the remote control; however the remote control itsself and every other aspect of the card works great.

i have not yet registered my product (i admit, i'm lazy), so you could get the card and register it under your name. i have all of the original parts (and believe it or not all of the original packaging, heh).

so, if you've got an nvidia card that you would like to trade for it, please post displaying your interest.

btw, if you have any ati card/product that you wish to trade for this card, you can keep it... i wouldn't trade a hair off of my ass for a radeon 9800xt.

edit: pls dont be cute and say you have a tnt to trade me, i'm being very serious here and will only trade for an ffx5600+ -- although it's not restricted to that; should you have a special-case proposition for me.
hardware murdered so far: geforce 5900u, deceised: sat on it. geforce 6600gt deceised: improperly mounted heatsink. 3 asus a7n8x-e deluxe motherboards, deceised: unsure. mobile amd xp2600 processor, deceised: chipped core due to compusa heatsink. dfi lanparty ultra b, deceised: unsure, third memory bank went out. samsung cd burner 48x40x48, deceised: unsure, will only read pressed cd's very slowly. samsung TH552C dvd burner (dual layer), deceised: same as other samsung . 10gb seagate 5200rpm drive, deceised: tried fixing a pin that was pushed into the drive by inserting an ide cable upside down. 40gb maxtor drive, deceised: maxtor manufacturer. 80gb western digital, deceised: unnatural causes. swan xt10, deceised: brutal pre-meditated murder, even video taped (it wasn't y2k compliant). logitech mx510, deceised: death by electricution. ati remote wonder, deceised: death by electricution.

Last edited by Kamel; 05-10-04 at 10:50 PM.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-04, 08:54 AM   #2
zoomy942

Send a message via AIM to zoomy942 Send a message via MSN to zoomy942
Default Re: FT: new Radeon 9800 pro all in wonder for trade

you, sir, have a PM.
zoomy942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-04, 04:06 AM   #3
pat777
NV420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel
well, hopefully someone has a good nvidia card and hates nvidia as much as i hate ati. this would make for the best trade of all time.

i have an ati all in wonder 9800 pro with nothing wrong with it... i just hate the damn thing. i don't like ati a bit, and i want an nvidia card. if i am able to get an nvidia card of approx. equal FPS (i don't mind going down a bit, but it has to be agp8x and no 64bit bus) i will trade if possible.

the card has never been overclocked, and it has been kept in a nice dust-free environment. i will not lie to you though, i have been running it since february 10th, 2004 (actual date of purchase was around december 19th, but thanks to asus i did not get my system running until february 10th when i got my lovely DFI LanParty ).... so it has a bit of use on it. also, i am a freaking idiot and i plugged up my usb headers from my case to the firewire headers on the motherboard, so i broke the receiver for the remote control; however the remote control itsself and every other aspect of the card works great.

i have not yet registered my product (i admit, i'm lazy), so you could get the card and register it under your name. i have all of the original parts (and believe it or not all of the original packaging, heh).

so, if you've got an nvidia card that you would like to trade for it, please post displaying your interest.

btw, if you have any ati card/product that you wish to trade for this card, you can keep it... i wouldn't trade a hair off of my ass for a radeon 9800xt.

edit: pls dont be cute and say you have a tnt to trade me, i'm being very serious here and will only trade for an ffx5600+ -- although it's not restricted to that; should you have a special-case proposition for me.
Can you settle with a GeForce Ti 4600?
pat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-04, 08:45 AM   #4
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

Send a message via ICQ to Kamel Send a message via AIM to Kamel Send a message via MSN to Kamel Send a message via Yahoo to Kamel Send a message via Skype™ to Kamel

i'll see what offers i get and think about it. dont get your hopes up or anything though... i don't think i would do that, because i in theory could sell it on ebay and use the money for an fx5900
hardware murdered so far: geforce 5900u, deceised: sat on it. geforce 6600gt deceised: improperly mounted heatsink. 3 asus a7n8x-e deluxe motherboards, deceised: unsure. mobile amd xp2600 processor, deceised: chipped core due to compusa heatsink. dfi lanparty ultra b, deceised: unsure, third memory bank went out. samsung cd burner 48x40x48, deceised: unsure, will only read pressed cd's very slowly. samsung TH552C dvd burner (dual layer), deceised: same as other samsung . 10gb seagate 5200rpm drive, deceised: tried fixing a pin that was pushed into the drive by inserting an ide cable upside down. 40gb maxtor drive, deceised: maxtor manufacturer. 80gb western digital, deceised: unnatural causes. swan xt10, deceised: brutal pre-meditated murder, even video taped (it wasn't y2k compliant). logitech mx510, deceised: death by electricution. ati remote wonder, deceised: death by electricution.
Old 05-12-04, 09:31 AM   #5
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

do you have anything else you could offer with it to make up for the difference? -- if you included something else (no idea what it would be though), we might have a deal.
Old 05-12-04, 12:00 PM   #6
Down1oader

i have a MSI 5900 ultra to swap!!!!!! but im in uk, england
Down1oader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-04, 01:43 PM   #7
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

heh, i got all excited... then you said the evil words lol.

i will definitely wait it out but consider your offer, shipping costs may have a big factor on that.
Old 05-13-04, 01:32 AM   #8
chile
meat popsicle

PM replied to....i meant post....

My Heatware
chile is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-04, 05:06 AM   #9
Down1oader

ok just let me know, if i dont reply on here my email and msn is down1oader@hotmail.com adding me on msn is the easiest way to contact me, thanks
Down1oader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-04, 11:35 AM   #10
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

after much consideration, i have decided not to trade due to lack of a good offer.

i appreciate all of your interest and time, sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.
Old 05-24-04, 05:51 PM   #11
ChrisRay

Damn.. and I was tempted to trade my 5900XT Flashedto 5900 Ultra speeds ^^

ANyway, You got a PM.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members

Last edited by ChrisRay; 05-24-04 at 10:37 PM.
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-04, 11:05 PM   #12
ChrisRay

This is simpler ;p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cap_010.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	6037  Click image for larger version

Name:	cap_011.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	6038  
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote