Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-14-04, 05:53 PM   #1
Deek

Default Strange Direct3D problems with GF5200 Ultra

First of all, how do I know that it's Direct3D? Well:
1) The problem always comes around whenever I'm actually USING the stupid thing
2) I know it's not any other graphics drivers, because Linux works wonders with my card (OpenGL), and my drivers for my graphics card are up to date, as well as DirectX. To clear that all out, ALL of my drivers concerning graphics are up to date. So that solves the question of outdating.

I'm currently using a pirated version of XP Pro, although I doubt that's the problem. My graphics card has been doing fine up until this week. The screenshots I attached should educate well. The graphics and text get really garbled, like it had a lousy time rendering, and randomly it'll fix itself. Then, after about 3-5 minutes, it'll get all messed up again. But the thing is, everything outside of the game client works fine. The desktop doesn't mess up, the taskbar doesn't mess up, nothing. I tried tinking with my monitor's hertz, screen resolution, color depth, absolutely nothing fixes the problem. Anybody out there know what to do?

Notice on the screenshot, the file attachment limit made me have to cut out a part of the screenshot that showed the most out of the entire image, you should be able to get a good idea of how the screen looked from it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.png
Views:	191
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	5852  
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote