Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > General Software

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-19-04, 02:10 PM   #1
emiliog

Default nView Properties and multiple desktops

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me if the following situation is expected or not.

I created 3 desktops under one profile: A, B, C. In each, I opened three applications and maximized them to gridlines that I had setup. Finally, I saved (and exported) the profile with all the checkboxes under advanced clicked. I was under the impression that if I loaded that profile, all the applications that were open would be opened and positioned into their appropriate locations as I had set them up. However, when I *load* the profile, all my open applications load into the default desktop and none of the positioning information is used. So it seems kind of useless to save a profile IMO. Because I have to then send all the applications and folders to their appropriate desktop manually, which is pointless.

I'd like to report this to NVIDIA as it is their drivers, but there doesn't seem to be a link on their site about driver issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Emilio
emiliog is offline   Reply With Quote