Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-04, 07:08 PM   #1
Bluetracex

Default This baord

I feel so at home here after looking at Beyond3D.....I was first introduced about overclocking through my Bf and you know what? beyond3d in my opinion is ATI bais because anyone that says anything "good about" nvidia is flamed by the flaming resident trolls.
Old 06-19-04, 07:12 PM   #2
jAkUp
eat. sleep. overclock.

Default Re: This baord

Nice that you found a new home I'm not too fond of B3d either..

wait a minute... your a girl??? AND YOU OVERCLOCK??!! omg! Nice
Old 06-19-04, 07:20 PM   #3
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

b3d is still one of the premier sites out there.... and you will find people with a very large bias one way or another on most sites

however it is a different atmosphere here and yes it is pleasant to see females participating on the forums... especially in the hardware section

/p.s. jakUP likes munkeh's

Old 06-19-04, 07:21 PM   #4
Clay

You'll hear tens of people say the reverse about this site. If you stick around long enough, however, and think for yourself you'll see that's not the case. Sure, this is an NVIDIA fan site. That does not mean that we flame those that favor ATI...there are plenty of them here. 99% of us are here to learn, discuss and have fun doing so. So, welcome to nV News.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Old 06-19-04, 07:21 PM   #5
jAkUp
eat. sleep. overclock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar
/p.s. jakUP likes munkeh's

Is there something wrong with that???
Old 06-19-04, 07:21 PM   #6
zer0xp
TeH PwNz0r

Send a message via AIM to zer0xp Send a message via MSN to zer0xp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAkUp
wait a minute... your a girl??? AND YOU OVERCLOCK??!! omg! Nice
lmao, i knew someone was gonna say that :P
Old 06-19-04, 07:26 PM   #7
Vagrant Zero
I'm a Back Door Man

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant Zero

I can't stand B3D anymore. They'll sit there for a week arguing the technical parts of video cards without bothering to use a little common sense in how those technicalities translate to real world performance. There's a thread about how if you do your math right you'll come to the conclusion that the X800 is better suited for Doom3 over the 6800s. Ya...freaking...right.
Old 06-19-04, 07:36 PM   #8
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

no need to bash b3d... every site has its own merits and its own forum etiquette and mannerisms...

Old 06-19-04, 07:41 PM   #9
OWA

Hopefully you're just as diligent trying to stop the nvnews bashing that goes on there.

Edit: Oh, and welcome bluetracex.

Edit 2: Sorry Sazar. Just saw some of your posts at other sites and saw that you are indeed diligent about trying to stop the bickering between various sites.

Last edited by OWA; 06-19-04 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-19-04, 07:51 PM   #10
Clay

Right guys. Let's not stoop to the wonderful world of low-class site bashing. It makes us look incredibly lame and pathetic.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Old 06-19-04, 07:58 PM   #11
Bluetracex

My Bf is the one that got me looking "into" what my system has or what it needed,He plays Unreal alot/.

anyway one night I got some girls to play on lan with him and his buddies.....we won through some defaults..=p

But we are getting Ultra for our sytems.

Names to look for in Unreal are *Wild toxix,Wild 7,......love you guys.
Old 06-19-04, 08:02 PM   #12
Helanic Frost
Go Broncos!

Send a message via Yahoo to Helanic Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower
Right guys. Let's not stoop to the wonderful world of low-class site bashing. It makes us look incredibly lame and pathetic.
Heh you know what? I visit many sites and everytime someone coems here and tells me how some other site is fanboy heaven i go there, read the threads and maybe 1-2 people in the thread are outright fanboy boneheads.Most folks simply are hardware geeks and like talking about their favourite hardware, as long as you don't go slamming their preference for the sake of slamming they tend to be pretty civil.

Heh i hold no punches when it comes to ATI but i have my own reasons. I come here not because i enjoy bashing ATI but because i like talking about the hardware i like. Notice i have no posts in the "other cards" forum. The only people that disturb me are the ones who come from the "other cards" forum to this one to try to inform us how much better their preference is and how everybody should only buy their card and how much ours sucks.