Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-04, 05:40 PM   #109
evilchris

Default Re: X-box owners screwed by Id!

Hypocracy at it's best. You are the one who started all the "when you're grown up one day" BS. ROFL. Guess what! I travel, go out with friends, and do things with my wife too! :O WOW! *and* play console games with friends! You can actually do it all! You don't have to pick one or the other! Life isn't black and white junior. It's about variety. Re-read all of your posts and observe what a pompous, arrogant ass you come off as.
Old 08-24-04, 05:53 PM   #110
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.K.Tronics
Wow, when you have nothing good to say, you throw around silly little insults that kids use.
Am I the only one who sees the irony here?
Quote:
Never heard of MSI, or Asus, then ? OR Connect3D ? or Hightech ?
Yep, point me to where I can get one for those prices.
Quote:
Wow, you're 23 ? Shouldn't that be 13? Judging by the way you get all angry and worked up like a teenager, lol.
And unfortunately, not all woman like computer games. But you would know that if you've had one.
No, that's 23. The "2" is how you can tell the difference. I didn't realize that being offended by repeated personal attacks and responding with an appropriate tone was so immature. I guess it's more mature to keep trying to piss people off (like you're doing) while completely avoiding the topic of the discussion. And don't lecture me about relationships. I've had several girlfriends who didn't like computer games (and a couple who did), but you know what? I don't like fashion design, painting, or some of the stuff they liked, but it had no effect on our relationship because we had mutual respect for each other's interests.

Quote:
While you're at home with your mates playing your games, I'm out with my GF, my mates and their wives and friends. See, we do stuff **together**, and away from computers and consoles.
So when I'm with my friends playing Mario Kart we're not actually **together**? What are we then, exactly?

Quote:
See, there you go again. You fail to read the bits about I own both. Infact, all 3 consoles. But thats the bit you like to skip over. I defend the PC more, because there are way too many a-holes that would love the death of the PC. There's also way too many people moaning and bitching about PC's and gaming, when 99% of the time the problem is sat on the chair.
What's your point? You quoted me saying that I support both PC and console and asking you to stick to the topic. I never suggested that you favored one or the other. "There I go again"? Doing what, agreeing with you? Now you're making even less sense.

Quote:
No, the jerk is always the one that can't provide a discussion. They throw around insults, and think narrow mindedly that there's only one side to a discussion. And I wouldn't even know what "31337" speak is, so quite what BS you are on about now. Course, if you understand that yourself, then you look kind of silly, don't you.
You do not consider yourself to be a jerk. I believe that's a pretty safe assumption. So, you imply that you are supplying us with a discusion and NOT throwing around insults, as well as keeping an open mind to our points of view. That's funny, as what you said is actually inherently contradictory! I love the next part though - "you wouldn't even know what 31337 speak is!" So he's stupid and he wouldn't even know what it is. Ha ha! I get it! That guy must be a total chump! OK...so then you say, "course, if you understand if yourself, then you look kind of silly". Ha! Good one! So if he understands "31337 speak" then he's stupid! I get....wait....that means...if you don't understand it, you're stupid...and if you DO understand it...you're stupid? So...EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS STUPID!

Or maybe it's just you. Save yourself some time and quit posting, you stupid jerkoff. You're only impressing yourself.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 08-24-04, 05:56 PM   #111
D.K.Tronics
Retro Gamer

Quote:
Hypocracy at it's best. You are the one who started all the "when you're grown up one day" BS. ROFL. Guess what! I travel, go out with friends, and do things with my wife too! :O WOW! *and* play console games with friends! You can actually do it all! You don't have to pick one or the other! Life isn't black and white junior. It's about variety. Re-read all of your posts and observe what a pompous, arrogant ass you come off as.
Bwahahah, lol.
Yeah, whatever. At least your reply gave me and my GF a good laugh, as she's just come in to tell me I've missed Rob Lowe's 'The Lyon's Den'. So your post cheered me up.
Cheers.

Quote:
Or maybe it's just you. Save yourself some time and quit posting, you stupid jerkoff. You're only impressing yourself.
And another laugh.
Nice one. You must try a bit harder if you want people to believe you are 23, lol.
It just gets better and better. Why bother watching your favourite comedians, when you can just read this thread.
I'm off to watch Six-Feet under. You can carry on with your stand-up routine.
Marvelous.
1 Gb PC3700 Corsair RAM
SBLive Platinum + Livedrive II - 7 years old and STILL going strong
Windows XP Pro SP2
Old 08-24-04, 09:12 PM   #112
Woodelf
I should be gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeda
Thats the thing, who has their PC in their home theater room?
Ok, I'm the freak that has 2 computers in my home theater room, between two recliners (under coffee table), sharing My viewsonic lcd (on top of table), along with My GNX 3 guitar workstation spdif-ed into My m-audio firwire. Computer is not connected to home theatre (prefer headphones). Home theatre basically consist of 60" sony (grand wega) LCD, xbox, pioneer 5.1 500w reciever, and some other junk too long to list. $10.000 estimated.
Vapochill is in the bedroom though. That's where I hide.

I don't like the x-box for fps though, having trouble getting into deus ex. good for fighting, racing games.

Oh I'm 38.
i7920 @ 4.0 DO - Gigabyte ud4p - g.skill trident 6x2 ddr3 2000 @1600 7.7.7.18.1 - Cogage true spirit/sythe kaze 2000 - 2x Raid "0" WD 500GB (black) - xfi fatal1ty pro - Asus 5970 900/1200 - Corsair 1000HX - Samsung px2370

Last edited by Woodelf; 08-24-04 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 09:14 PM   #113
Cheimison
Not Even Trying Anymore

Hypocracy is claiming to hold a belief you do not hold, not contradicting yourself. I wish people would learn what words mean before using them.
Old 08-24-04, 09:17 PM   #114
gmontem

My HT room is currently in my bedroom. So is my computer. A 100+ lbs CRT projector sits on one end of my computer table so you can imagine how cramped things can get in my bedroom, especially when a few people want to watch movies in there.
Old 08-24-04, 09:23 PM   #115
evilchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheimison
Hypocracy is claiming to hold a belief you do not hold, not contradicting yourself. I wish people would learn what words mean before using them.
I wish people wouldn't bother grading people's Internet forum posts or feel the need to critique.

I notice you didn't catch that I didn't spell it right. If you are going to correct me, at least spell it "hypocrisy". I spelled it wrong myself, but don't troll forums as Mr. English professor pointing out spelling and grammar errors.
Old 08-24-04, 10:04 PM   #116
Woodelf
I should be gaming.

I'm definetly looking foward to xbox 2, mainly for
the power to run the new (xbox 2) games at 720p/1080i. I'm really dissapointed that there aren't more for Xbox, but after finding out why soul calibur 2 couldn't run High-def in wide screen, I understood that the Xbox had finally been outdated as an HDTV (true 720p/1080i) gaming system. BTW, deus ex looks pretty awfull on a 60", plus the frames drop, along with long load times. I predict it will be even worse for Doom 3. Maybe it'll bump foward the release of the Xbox 2.
I agree with those who said that there are some really talented developers making games look as good as they do, for Xbox. I'll bet they wish they had some faster hardware to wright for though.
i7920 @ 4.0 DO - Gigabyte ud4p - g.skill trident 6x2 ddr3 2000 @1600 7.7.7.18.1 - Cogage true spirit/sythe kaze 2000 - 2x Raid "0" WD 500GB (black) - xfi fatal1ty pro - Asus 5970 900/1200 - Corsair 1000HX - Samsung px2370

Old 08-27-04, 05:53 PM   #117
oldsk00l

bwahahaha, LMAO, looking at this thread just reminded me why I regret id software's popularity. People like DK show up, make a compete ass of themselves, and then go back to CS.

I am thankful for CS acting as a drain clog keeping the majority of the crap out of mainstream games, I just regret Doom3's popularity acting as a new clog.

[edit]
NEWSFLASH, PC GAMERS SCREWED BY ID, DOOM3 DIDN'T SHIP LAST YEAR, ID IS TEH SUXx0RS@@#$*(@#&$(@#*$&@#()*&@#$&*(@(*@#$&*(&*(@#( 34&*@($&*&@(#&*$&@
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 08-27-04, 06:01 PM   #118
evilchris

lol, that is a very accurate appraisal
Old 08-27-04, 06:42 PM   #119
ricercar
fugue master

Arrow Re: X-box owners screwed by Id!

My console is better than your PC.
My PC is better than your console.
My speakers are taller than your speakers.
My laughing is louder than your whining.
My meta-post is more off-topic than your post.

Old 08-27-04, 07:21 PM   #120
D.K.Tronics
Retro Gamer

Quote:
bwahahaha, LMAO, looking at this thread just reminded me why I regret id software's popularity. People like DK show up, make a compete ass of themselves, and then go back to CS.
I f*cking hate CS. You see, it's FULL of f*cking d1ckheads like you. D1ckheads that need to cheat, need to use hacks, wall hacks, and other crap, because they lack the skill to play real games.

CS, is everything thats wrong with online PC gaming. A sad collection of individuals, that play nothing else other than CS. Is it because you are bullied at junior school ? Is it because you have a small penis ? Or perhaps it's both.
1 Gb PC3700 Corsair RAM
SBLive Platinum + Livedrive II - 7 years old and STILL going strong
Windows XP Pro SP2
Closed Thread