Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-02-04, 02:16 AM   #25
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Exclamation Re: Dissapointing GT Counter Strike results..

You also said , GF3 haveing same problem , did you change anything in Bios , reset everything to defoult and see , i had one Gigabyte motherboard were it would hadle IRQs badly my card would perform just like yours right now , changeing motherboard fixed it , but it was right after i installed it , to you it happend only right now ? or did you always had poor performance ?
Old 09-02-04, 03:05 AM   #26
Phoking
I smell smoke..

Send a message via AIM to Phoking
Talking Re: Dissapointing GT Counter Strike results..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DVS=-
You also said , GF3 haveing same problem , did you change anything in Bios , reset everything to defoult and see , i had one Gigabyte motherboard were it would hadle IRQs badly my card would perform just like yours right now , changeing motherboard fixed it , but it was right after i installed it , to you it happend only right now ? or did you always had poor performance ?
I don't remember when it started but it got annoying real quick. After doing everything and anything that wasn't related to the game (hardware,drivers), I tried deleting my old cfg file and starting fresh.
Result: Smooth sailing

Fps is much better and it still dips to 60 fps very rarely but it no longer freezes my character which is fine with me.

Case closed

Thnx to DVS, Captnkill, Nutty, and others for all of your suggestions.