Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-04, 05:18 PM   #73
Jocomp10

Default Re: Internet connection needed for retail HL2

I didn't relize you had to be specificaly invited to post on a message board.
VID: XFX Geforce 7900GT @ 560/1700
Old 10-21-04, 05:36 PM   #74
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

I suggest you dont even try to engage him Jocomp10 because he appears to be special...very, very special. Of course that is only my "observation" and not me speculating.
Old 10-21-04, 05:43 PM   #75
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX
Of course that is only my "observation" and not me speculating.
Trying to be clever doesn't work when you don't understand what the big words you're trying to use mean. Jocomp10 - your response was pointed at an argument between me and another board member, which is frankly none of your concern. I'm also not the least bit interested in what you have to say.

Now I shall try to make myself look like less of a complete moron than I really am by using the "rolling eyes" smiley.

Yeah.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 10-21-04, 05:46 PM   #76
Riptide

Old 10-21-04, 05:50 PM   #77
Jocomp10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Now I shall try to make myself look like less of a complete moron than I really am by using the "rolling eyes" smiley.
If your trying to do that you need alot more of the "rolling eyes" smileys.
VID: XFX Geforce 7900GT @ 560/1700
Old 10-21-04, 06:08 PM   #78
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

We can finish this discussion in PMs, no need to continue crapping all over an already crappy thread.

How you can all be so mad about a figment of your imagination is beyond me. It was like this with Doom 3 too. I've learned a valuable lesson today - no amount of reasoning can shut whiny crybabies' mouths once they've found something to cry about. So keep on crying, I've got nothing more to say about it.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 10-21-04, 07:01 PM   #79
gmontem

Unhappy Re: Internet connection needed for retail HL2

Old 10-21-04, 07:16 PM   #80
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

Quote:
Regarding our "dialogue" in that mind-numbingly stupid thread about Valve...I presented my points in a clear, blatant manner and you've chosen to not only completely ignore them, but take them out of context in an attempt to piss me off. How amusing.

As I provided you with a dictionary definition of the word "speculation", I won't go into any further detail there. However, your baseless (meaning you have no facts to back it up) assumptions about Valve's software activation are STUPID. It's OK to have stupid assumptions every once in a while, we all do. When someone calls you out on it though, you should have the balls to admit when you're being a moron instead of posting the garbage you have. It isn't speculation when I say that you don't know what you're talking about, because you DON'T. Unless you can provide factual evidence that you know how Half-Life 2 activates, you are FULL OF ****.

You are too much of a pussy to admit to this, so you've chosen to aggravate me instead. As amusing as that is, you are still talking out your ass. If you cannot provide at least one shred of evidence to support your claims, then SHUT THE **** UP.

Oh yeah, and **** you. Dip****.
Thats what the Jerk-off NinjaFool sent me via PM like I would engage in his native language, "dur" via PM with him..

LMAO, I was having my dinner while reading your PM and almost spit chicken and broccoli all over my monitor 22" monitor. Either your a joke or just a fool but dude you have anger problems and I can only imagine the hurt your wife, girlfriend or I am guessing boyfriend must go through if they cross you. Big words? Nope just your words and the fact you think its nonsense proves your nonsense, go read back your own comments then mine.

And just like many here I have not played the game so hell if I know if you have to go through that type authentification process just like you dont know if we wont have to. No one knows includeing you but your to damn full of yourself to see your also speculating on something you dont know. Out of probably 20 people who voiced a opinion in this thread your the only who seems to have a problem and cant engage in a convo without insulting and getting carried away.

Dude you make Hellbinder a former member here look like a saint. Dude if you cant engage in a convo try not to be part of one, not saying you cant have your own view but wow. Take a look at your posts and while your at it take off your ninja outfit which I am sure you have and seek help and I mean fast, run, do back flips, throw ninja stars to get people out of your way or just explode into a cloud of smoke in the middle of Dr. Phil's because your sick dude.You must sell your **** by the truck loads.

Old 10-21-04, 07:16 PM   #81
NAZCA M12
Master Thief

Talking Re: Internet connection needed for retail HL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
I've learned a valuable lesson today...
See what you learn when you hang around with us man?

Just as we're clear on this, i was pulling your leg, so save it.
P4 3,2@3,85GHz - Asus P4C800-E - 2Gb DDR-500 OCZ - 2x WD Raptors (Raid 0) - Creative Audigy 2 - ATI AIW 9800Pro - Antec 550W - LG GSA 4163b - NEC ND-3540A - Viewsonic VG700 - Antec Plus 660 AMG - Creative Inspire T7700 - Win98SE/XP
Old 10-21-04, 07:22 PM   #82
Edge
3d animator for hire!

Please don't tell me Nvnews.net is going to turn into another Gamefaqs, I couldn't stand BOTH of the forums I go to having nothing but flamewars in every thread.
Old 10-21-04, 07:45 PM   #83
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Thumbs down Re: Internet connection needed for retail HL2

Only takes one drop of oil to ruin tank of water
Old 10-21-04, 09:52 PM   #84
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

LiquidX, I sent you a PM so I wouldn't have to subject everyone ELSE to this stupidity. Try and show a little class in the future.

And NAZCA, I won't yell at people if they haven't done something to provoke me. And yeah, good point
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Closed Thread