Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-25-05, 11:52 AM   #109
ynnek

Default Re: Counter-Strike: Source Feedback Thread

same here....

I also re-enabled voice comm in the game.. while its useful since some people actually convey great info.. I also realized alot of the other players I've been playing with are annoying a$$hats on the comm..

I wonder if these people are actually this annoying, ****y, or rascist in real life?

Oh, and last night I got accused of cheating for the first time.. cause the top players were mystified on how I was able to turn away from a flashbang before it went off, to minimize the effects, while still running towards them, and swing around again and shoot one of them in the head with a shotgun while the flash was wearing off..

which I thought was ironic since soo many people accuse them of haxing cause they are pretty good. Anyways, I don't care since I wasn't cheating, and would be surprised if the admins decide to ban me from the demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
I love this game so much, as enfuriating as it is and as many times that I just F10 out in fury, I always come back for more
ynnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 06:43 PM   #110
superklye

I've been playing on the GamersCoalition no-scope server...it's fantastic
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 08:12 PM   #111
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

I always play on the Telstra GameArena servers (no download/upload counted on your bill if you are a telstra user). There are some extremely good players on there. LOL. funny story bout that. Valve have out weight on the grens, so when they hit you in the head, they take damage. In the museum map (can't remember name correctly), i came round a corner to about 10 grens flying towards me. They all hit me in the head and took 50 dmg off of me. I proceded to run towards those that threw them and took down 3 in headshots before i was cut down by the remaining 7 people.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 01:16 AM   #112
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeero1978
guys have you tried counterstrike 2d?

home..
http://www.cs2d.com/?p=home

download...
http://home.t-online.de/home/fam.schauss/cs2d_0100.rar
Haha...that looks awesome, and Werewolf...that was a good story.
Old 02-01-05, 06:57 AM   #113
ynnek

i swear.. either that I suddenly am playing against much better players, or I'm sucking more relative to everyone else or more people are using the antirecoil scripts...

either way its fustrating..
ynnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 07:35 AM   #114
brady
I'm like everyone else.

when i was playing cs, several years ago, i executed the coolest kill ive ever made. it was on cs_militia. i was a t and i was the last one left with one ct left. i was on the roof of the compound and i could hear footsteps on the ground at the front of the building. i peaked over the edge and the ct was heading for the front door. i had less than 25 hp and no armor, but i jumped off the very top of the roof and was falling directly over the ct and managed to clip him in the head before i hit the ground and died myself. ahhh yes, i was a hero that day.

anyways, just wanted to share my greatest cs moment.

yesterday i was thinking that it would be kinda neat if in source you could pick up the objects laying around and throw them or use them for cover. also i think it would have been nice if the double doors in dust and dust2 were dynamic objects. you know, they swung back and forth.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 09:28 AM   #115
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnek
i swear.. either that I suddenly am playing against much better players, or I'm sucking more relative to everyone else or more people are using the antirecoil scripts...
WTF? Anti-recoil scripts? That is cheating is it not?
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 11:22 AM   #116
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady
when i was playing cs, several years ago, i executed the coolest kill ive ever made. it was on cs_militia. i was a t and i was the last one left with one ct left. i was on the roof of the compound and i could hear footsteps on the ground at the front of the building. i peaked over the edge and the ct was heading for the front door. i had less than 25 hp and no armor, but i jumped off the very top of the roof and was falling directly over the ct and managed to clip him in the head before i hit the ground and died myself. ahhh yes, i was a hero that day.

anyways, just wanted to share my greatest cs moment.

yesterday i was thinking that it would be kinda neat if in source you could pick up the objects laying around and throw them or use them for cover. also i think it would have been nice if the double doors in dust and dust2 were dynamic objects. you know, they swung back and forth.
swinging doors would be AWESOME...that way, it wouldn't always be such a bottleneck and you would have a bit more of a chance to get out of there without being blocked by retarded teammates.

Old 02-01-05, 12:47 PM   #117
brady
I'm like everyone else.

exactly. it would also make it more difficult so storm places such as bomb site a in dust. t's could close the doors, but i think it would be fun. hmmm maybe its time to learn how to mod... i know it would be possible cuz in hl2 there are several barns with loose swinging doors on them.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Old 02-01-05, 01:11 PM   #118
InqWoN1776
Libertiné

Send a message via AIM to InqWoN1776 Send a message via MSN to InqWoN1776

Recently, I took some white-out and put a small dot in the center of the monitor where the crosshair is supposed to be. Then I would go into the sniper-only servers and would eventually get kicked for not using the scope close-up. But what is hilarious is that everyone thought I had a hack on. I had to take the dot off so I wouldn't get kicked. Anybody else done this?
Old 02-01-05, 01:49 PM   #119
brady
I'm like everyone else.

lol, yeah i did that with a red magic marker once. the thing is, i found that when you are zoomed in the shots are more precise then when you are not. try it. find a place on a wall and then aim your white out on it. keep track of the bullet decal. then do the same thing from the same place zoomed it. the zoomed in shot will be almost right on target.

Old 02-01-05, 04:55 PM   #120
nVidi0t
Quad Damage

Send a message via ICQ to nVidi0t

Bahah, I just had an awesome run of 73 kills and 9 deaths. Talk about ownage.
System: Intel Core 2 e6600 @ 3.6ghz (450*8) @ 1.475v | Koolance Exos 2 Water Cooler | 4096Mb Mushkin ASCENT 8500 @ 2.1v @ 1160Mhz| Asus P5k Deluxe P35 'bearlake' 804bios | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 850W| BFG 8800GT OC2 675Mhz | 150GB WD Raptor X | Seagate Barracuda 250GB SATA | Lian Li V2000 PC2 Case | Pioneer DL Burner | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI FATAL1TY FPS | Dell 2707WFP 27" LCD | Windows Vista Ultimate | Sennheiser HD-590 Prestige/Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones w/ Emmeline Hornet Amp | Razer Deathadder | Razer tarantula Keyboard |
nVidi0t is offline   Reply With Quote