Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-24-02, 08:28 PM   #13
Serath
Dark Mirth

Send a message via ICQ to Serath Send a message via AIM to Serath Send a message via Yahoo to Serath

You can have Nitara all you want. Frost is my lady She's errr... HOT, but she's cooool...
Speaking of hot... I love the "Cooking with Scorpion" vid OH and the history is great, too!
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-02, 08:32 PM   #14
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

One of my friends from college is an MK junkie. He's owned/played every single game to death.

However, he's not owned a "current" console (PS2, GC or Xbox). Until Friday.

We were hanging out together when I needed to go to BestBuy (to return that awful Logitech MX300 mouse). I did my thing then we browsed the console section. After several minutes of discussion and debate, he walked out of the store with a shiny new Xbox, MK: DA and Shenmue II.

We played both those games until very late and night. Once I move and can afford it, I'm seriously tempted to pick up an Xbox of my own.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-02, 09:47 PM   #15
Matthyahuw

Send a message via ICQ to Matthyahuw Send a message via AIM to Matthyahuw Send a message via Yahoo to Matthyahuw

Ed, EB has a deal with turn is something like an original PS with 10 games, get $100 credit to an XBox
Old 11-24-02, 10:05 PM   #16
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthyahuw
Ed, EB has a deal with turn is something like an original PS with 10 games, get $100 credit to an XBox
It's a sweet deal, but I've never owned a console in my life so I regrettably won't be able to take advantage.

But $199 for one of those new Xbox special editions with the small controller and SegaGT looks awfully tempting. Too bad my biennial car insurance bill and monthly credit card and cell phone bills are staring me in the face.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-02, 11:23 PM   #17
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

Thumbs up

I think I'll buy my friend a copy, so then I can go to his house and play it with him.