Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 7, 8, And 9 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-13-02, 01:09 AM   #25
The Processor

Quote:
Originally posted by ATI LoVeR 9700
I think us fanATics have been too nice to nVidiots and should rub it in on how ATi is awesome and nVidia is not.
If you are feeling exceptionally stupid, go right ahead. It won't be doing me any harm, as I have matured into adulthood.

Quote:
Originally posted by StealthHawk

and he always makes it a joke
Yes he does, or tries to.

I am feeling a bit testy, so enjoy this example of another member's constant foolishness, courtesy of The Processor:

ATiLover9700: Hey NVIDIOTS!!! Wake up and smell the ATi!!! I hate you stupid, worthless, and ugly NVIDIOTS, always trying to spoil ATi's day with your suxxorse propaganda. Just wait till ATi puts the smack down on you, and makes your stupid 400 dollar cards look like a 6 year old Trident HahahahahahahahahahIDIOTShahehehehehehFOOOLShehehe !!!

Just joking, don't "go crazy".) ATI FOREVER (even if they have repeatedly screwed me over with every product launch to date) and NVIDIA SUXXXORZZZ!!!!!

Pathetic.
Old 08-16-02, 05:24 PM   #26
PacNW CE

Can't we all just get along?

Don't bother, the Isralies and Palestinians won't ever either....

Competition is good. Ati is good to push Nvidia into making the best graphics possilbe at the lowest prices possible and vice versa. I currently own a Radeon 8500, not because I am a rabid fanATIc, but because at the time it's price/performance was much more attractive to me than a $400 GF4. Now, UPS has a GF4 Ti4400 on the way to my house because it's price/performance is much more attractive than what ATI is offering in a few weeks. I have not owned an Nvidia based card before, so I have no allegence to either company. I simply buy what fits my needs (faster Morrowind performance is my current need ) at the time of purchase.

Very few will run out to get a $400 card that supports games and a API that don't even exist yet. All that "make a little profit" crap is useless thought. Lets take care of our own *****, and let other take care of theirs. (in other words, use your brain to get an MBA instead of dreaming up the master Nvidia plan)

Here's to being objective.....
PacNW CE is offline   Reply With Quote