Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-10-05, 01:17 AM   #49
superklye

Default Re: Mike **** U!@!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay
NP superkyle I know you're playing Devil's advocate (I love to do that myself, good way to learn actually).
Good, I'm glad I didn't piss you off.

Quote:
You can yell "fire" in a theater and find your butt in jail FAST.
Exactly...and I was actually going to mention that, I guess I forgot. In that case though, you are actually causing a situation that could lead to the harm of others. By causing a possible stampede, who knows what could happen?

Quote:
This isn't the first time Mike has received things like this so the straw broke the camel's back years ago.
That's too bad...I would probably react the same way if this was an reccuring issue.

Quote:
I'd never wish death on most anyone. Randy Moss is a classless terd but I don't want him to die.
I only save that for certain people, like my ex. I keed, I keed. I do have a great distate for her though.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-05, 03:23 AM   #50
Lfctony

Thanks Mike, I was asking about what he did the first time. His responses in this thread are immediate bans for any admin. I was just curius on what he did and I agree, no one has to tolerate this type of things, be they a webmaster or a simple user.
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600@3.2Ghz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21

PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner

Boycott Starforce...

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Lfctony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-05, 02:30 PM   #51
NightFire
Bu Zi You, Wo Ning Si

Send a message via MSN to NightFire

Whoa, Qballs must have seriously been smoking something when he posted this thread. Death threats because of a banning? That gentlman certainly needs to lighten up a bit and learn to accept the facts of life.

Remember peoples, violence is not the solution.

It's the question and the answer. J/k

SteelSoft Incorporated
Specs: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @2.5GHz/512 MB PC2700 RAM/80 GB Western Digital Caviar/15 GB Maxtor/Diamond Viper X1950XT 256MB/Dell 1907FP 19" LCD Monitor/ASRock 939Dual SATA-2/1.44 MB Floppy/40x-12x-48x CD-RW/8x DVD-ROM
NightFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-05, 05:18 PM   #52
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Actually, if you believed something or someone to the extent of revering it/them as god and would do anything they said, and you were told to die by it/them, you would actually die within seconds/minutes of it being said to you. A humans will is Far stronger than his/her instincts so that if this "god" told them to die, then it would be their will. They would literally Will themselves to death. But in this case, I'm pretty sure that Mike regards this guy as far from "godly" as one could imagine.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-05, 08:18 PM   #53
Yonkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC
Supeklye there were PM's that I received that was the deciding factor about Qballs.

Lfctony being a webmaster doesn't not mean you have to take threats or have to tolerate abusive threats through my forum PM's. I'm not here to babysit punks that think the world owes them and I am their punching bag. I am just like the rest of you here to enjoy myself and learn, not endure racial slurs and threats against myself and home.
Exactly! The short sightedness of his posts is that he assumes Mike is alone in this. This isn't true. Plenty of us will help Mike out in any way possible ESPECIALLY when it comes to death threats. I don't know about some of you but I know most of us vets here will see to it that Mike's website is not trashed and that it continues to provide the good service that it provides.

I do hope you turn this over to the authorities Mike. This punk needs to be procecuted and spend time in jail if found guilty.

Mike and I are family men and I know he as well as I will do anything to protect our families. There are too many "unhealthy" people out there with computers who think that life is created in their little heads. Well reality is that people on the other end of the line are real and they do matter. This type of behavior is the EXACT reason why I don't BS much about puters on forums and expecially video cards.

None of this is about who is right or wrong wrt to video cards. It is about what you like and what you are willing to pay for. The rest is just too far for me to travel.
Yonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-05, 08:31 PM   #54
GamerGuyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonkers
Mike and I are family men
Really!? I always assumed Mike lived alone...

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-05, 05:45 PM   #55
Yonkers

This is the insightfull, thought inspiring and over all bestestttsstststs thread that ever was posted.

:nanahum:
Yonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-05, 01:37 PM   #56
Q

Perhaps he was just quoting that "Die Die Die my darling" MEtallica cover?

Mike...I'm here in the News, so hit me up if you need someone to have your back.

As I'm sure dude is going to drive a few thousand miles to kill you.....riiiiight. I hope you've already turned this guy into some authorities. Ignorance....gotta love it.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote