Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-05, 11:25 PM   #37
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Default Re: mandatory monthly anti-ATI goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsk00l
Quite frankly the best thing about a trip to Europe is coming home.

Priceless.
Old 02-05-05, 02:03 AM   #38
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku

Priceless.
That is sig worthy.
Old 02-05-05, 06:58 AM   #39
PauloMorfeo

Thumbs down Re: mandatory monthly anti-ATI goodness

Completely egocentric, ain't you? Ofcourse that in your mind you're not because it's one of the consequences of beeing egocentric.

You must think that Europe lives in dependancy of USA. That does not surprise me for someone as egocentric as you guys. It's all about you, you, you, you.

«Ho, Bin Laden»...
I haven't even mentioned him. You pushed into that direction.
And talking about responsibilities, yeah, right. Everyone knows that Iraq was the responsible and that was planning new attacks with it's Tomahawks, it's B-52 bombers and it's nukes.

And while at it, none of you have even goten out of USA (maybe canada) and you're all complaining about trips to europe and it's snobby people.

You guys will not have my simpathy when you get striked next. Not anymore.
And alot of people around the world will think the same way.
Then, when you see the whole world looking down at you when you're trying to ask people to help you and be on your side, think about these moments.

And now a message for USA, FOX, and oldsk00l.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Old 02-05-05, 07:28 AM   #40
saturnotaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauloMorfeo
And while at it, none of you have even goten out of USA (maybe canada) and you're all complaining about trips to europe and it's snobby people.
One needs only to look at your post to cofirm those stereotypes. Thank you, please drive through.

Quote:
You guys will not have my simpathy when you get striked next. Not anymore.
Oh, I'm crying in my milk right now.

Quote:
Then, when you see the whole world looking down at you when you're trying to ask people to help you and be on your side, think about these moments.
As much as it would go against the better judgements of myself and just about every other American on this board, if Portugal were to be hit by a terrorist attack, the United States would be there to lend financial and other aid. Even if you rolled over politically like Spain did (which you probably would) we would still be there to help ingrates like you. So sod off.
Old 02-05-05, 08:48 AM   #41
PauloMorfeo

Quote:
As much as it would go against the better judgements of myself and just about every other American on this board, if Portugal were to be hit by a terrorist attack, the United States would be there to lend financial and other aid. Even if you rolled over politically like Spain did (which you probably would) we would still be there to help ingrates like you. So sod off.
Talk about ingratitude!?
Who helped the USA get it's independance from G.B.? Who gave you the freaking statue of liberty?
I wonder... If France knew you would think so poorly of them in the future and have decided not to help you guys, things could be very diferent today!

Talk about fighting terrorism and stuff!?
Bush was so eager to call a war on ALL terrirism and to ask for help to get the world rid of terrorism but all it did was following it's own personal agenda.
Where is Bush when the ETA terrorists strike in Spain, even when Spain was still suporting USA's suposed fight on world terrorism? And the same for the IRA in Ireland?

And in case you don't know, the Portuguese govenment gave suport to the USA actions. The reunion when building the coalition was made in the Portuguese territory with the leaders of Portugal, Spain, G.B. and USA. Portugal is (modestly, ofcourse) still in Iraq trying to containt the chaos in there.

I guess it's much easier to "give the finger" at others and to talk bad of them than to have the same done at itself!!!

Last edited by PauloMorfeo; 02-05-05 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-05-05, 09:06 AM   #42
saturnotaku

Quote:
Who helped the USA get it's independance from G.B.?
Only because the French hate the British more than anyone else. Were we not fighting them, France would have done jack.

Quote:
Who gave you the freaking statue of liberty?
omg teh french are teh r0X0rs, dey give us da statu of librty, dey is teh kewlest!

Now tell me this - who has been in Saddam's back pocket with Oil for Food? Who would rather roll over and appease than take a dictator head on? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Quote:
I wonder... If France knew you would think so poorly of them in the future and have decided not to help you guys, things could be very diferent today!
Times change. Deal with it.
Old 02-05-05, 09:15 AM   #43
PauloMorfeo

Quote:
Times change. Deal with it.
Sorry dude but that's a poor excuse. I may say the exact same.
- I liked the US (including it's government) now i don't. Times changed now deal with it.
- Spain backed down on suport of US action. Times changed now deal with it.

And... would you prefer for the Iraquians to starve to death or of diseases? Or do you actually believe they were buying nukes and nerve gas with the food they received?

And to talk about stereotypes, follow to the oldsk00l's home page
http://www.majeonline.com/
there you will find:
Quote:
Yes, I am against Islam in general. I find it an evil and violent religion. Mecca should be annihilated from the face of the planet.
And a link to:
http://www.majeonline.com/phpBB2/vie....php?p=116#116

Also, he seems to forget what the christians did in the middle age and what the bible says in some points.

Old 02-05-05, 10:57 AM   #44
Razor1

Quote:
- I liked the US (including it's government) now i don't. Times changed now deal with it.

And... would you prefer for the Iraquians to starve to death or of diseases? Or do you actually believe they were buying nukes and nerve gas with the food they received?

there you will find:

And a link to:

Also, he seems to forget what the christians did in the middle age and what the bible says in some points.
Paulo STFU, and get back to the topic, I'm from the middle east, India area, I wish that place was bombed to hell, you know why, because of the people that are doing bad, but I also know this war on terror isn't over yet, and it will be worse later on I would rather no have them get thier hands on a nuke bomb and use it on innoccent people anywhere else in the world. And its a sad thing that innocent people have to die but its going to happen.

You don't seem to understand if the US economy gets hurt again because of another terrorist attack its not just the US that gets hurt, its the world, thier economy goes down too.

Old 02-05-05, 11:17 AM   #45
oldsk00l

Quote:

there you will find:

And a link to:

You also seem to forget that those lunatics back in the middle ages weren't COMMANDED by scripture.

Also, as Sat pointed out...thanks for conforming to stereotypes.

I also thought this was pure gold.

Quote:
Talk about ingratitude!?
Who helped the USA get it's independance from G.B.? Who gave you the freaking statue of liberty?

Talk about fighting terrorism and stuff!?
Bush was so eager to call a war on ALL terrirism and to ask for help to get the world rid of terrorism but all it did was following it's own personal agenda.
Where is Bush when the ETA terrorists strike in Spain, even when Spain was still suporting USA's suposed fight on world terrorism? And the same for the IRA in Ireland?
Mind if I point out the mass graves of USA and Canadian soldiers sitting in France? Mind stopping using all our Boeing planes and sticking with your crappy Airbus planes?

Where were the French when 9/11 happened? The Canadians pitched in, but Europe and the UN just kinda sat around.

Bush was right to declare war on all terrorism, and anyone NOT fighting it is stabbing us in the back. HELL, EVEN IRAN did more about their militants than France did in response to 9/11.

You sir, are comedic gold, in your ability to make a complete ass of yourself.
I would like to thank you for posting all your drivel, dance puppet, dance.

Oh and btw, thanks for visiting my page
Old 02-05-05, 12:25 PM   #46
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsk00l
You also seem to forget that those lunatics back in the middle ages weren't COMMANDED by scripture.
Yeah, it's one thing to be killing in the name of God, but killing because your religion commands it is completely different. And why the hell do people keep bringing up the Middle Ages debate? It was what, 5-600 years ago? We're all kinda past that now, except the Muslims who are, obviously, still living in the Middle Ages.
Old 02-05-05, 10:02 PM   #47
saturnotaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
And why the hell do people keep bringing up the Middle Ages debate?
Because they have absolutely zero other arguements. They are unable to debate about what is going on today, how we are winning the war on terror (how many terrorist attacks have there been on US soil since 9/11?) so they will simply attack Christians/Western civilization about things that happened more than half a dozen centuries ago.

C'mon superkyle, you should know better.
Old 02-06-05, 12:40 AM   #48
oldsk00l

Quote:
Because they have absolutely zero other arguements. They are unable to debate about what is going on today, how we are winning the war on terror (how many terrorist attacks have there been on US soil since 9/11?) so they will simply attack Christians/Western civilization about things that happened more than half a dozen centuries ago.

C'mon superkyle, you should know better.
Yes, we oftentimes forget that they throughout their entire history have been a shining paragon of virtue for all the world to follow.

Yes, the world was meant to kiss their feet for all time