Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-30-05, 03:58 AM   #1
Yonkers

Thumbs up Koolance feedback

Reciently I finally saved enough money to get my A64 system running. I decided to have a water cooling system but didn't want to do much modding, so I went with Koolance.

I have had this system running on water for a day now and am completely happy with the performance and the lack of NOISE crated by case fans and the dreaded Delta phan! Any way it is not just the quality of the product I am happy with but I am equally happy with the support Koolance has given me.

Allow me to take you back to last friday. After work I was making a run to Infotech (the OEM shop Koolance owns). I needed a few odds and ends to complete my new system. Well it turns out I was missing a retension bracket that holds the block down on the CPU. This part is not listed any where and if you don't have it you can not install the water block. While I was at the front desk I asked the sales rep if he had any and how much it cost. He check in the back and could not find any. He then writes down a telephone number and the name Matt and says call Koolance and they will get you one. I am thinking "oh great" I will have to wait to have one shipped, pay for it and the shipping which would most likely cost more than the part.

While pulling out of the parking lot I dialed the number and asked for Matt. The secratary pause and sounded confused and said one momen. A minute later Matt answers the phone cautiously and I then proceed to tell him what I needed and also informed him I was about a 10th of a mile from the Koolance warehouse. He said great just come to the front desk and I will meet you there with the part.

A few minutes later I arrive at the warehouse and asked for mat. He brings me the part and asked if I had any questions installing anything. I did have question and he answered them and then I asked how much for the part. He replied "nothing". OK I know this is not a big deal that they would give away a small part that costs almost nothing but I am a strong believer in customer service. I am willing to pay more money for a particular product if I can good service for that product. To me it meant a lot that a ware house tech like Matt who most likely makes only $9 or $10 a hour would take the time to explain the product he works on and back it up.

Major kudos to Infotech and Koolance for the great customer service I received last Friday night and to Infotech for years of good customer service.
Yonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 05:48 AM   #2
YOGIx213

Default Re: Koolance feedback

Nice, customer service means a whole lot to me in many areas like in retail and the restaurant industry. I may be recommended to a certain place for the best steaks in town but if the service sucks, it ruins my appetite and I never return. Good service is so rare these days that once I encounter it, I remember the place and make sure to continue to do business there. If the service sucks, I let everyone and their baby's moma know too.

Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit
Intel E6750 @ 3.2
Asus P5N-E SLI Mobo
Kingston 2gb DDR2 pc6400Dual Channel Kit
Maxtor 500gb SATAII hd
eVGA 8800 GT 512mb (700/1750/955)
(Stock Air Fan)

3dMark 2006 Score: 12301
http://bf2s.com/player/yogix213/
YOGIx213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 06:11 AM   #3
PaiN
Don't make me MAD!

I've been using Koolance cooling for a long time, outside of the products being bullet-proof and doing an outstanding job.....anytime I've had to deal with thier customer service or support, they've been very solid to work with.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.2ghz | EVGA Superclock M020 | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws X PC1600 | EVGA GTX570 760/1950 | SB X-Fi Xtremegamer | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610w PSU | (2) WD Black 640gb in RAID"0" | MSI SATA DVD-RW | Saitek Eclipse kb | Logi G5v2 mouse / Steelseries QcK | Antec P182 "Gunmetal" | Logitech 5300a THX 5.1 speakers | ASUS VW266H 25.5" LCD
-Windows7 64bit
PaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 06:46 AM   #4
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA

I just wished Coolermaster had the same customer service ethics with regards to my aquagate
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 12:32 PM   #5
Yonkers

I joke with you on your problem Kal but man I feel for ya. That really blows.
Yonkers is offline   Reply With Quote