Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-16-05, 09:31 PM   #37
ChrisRay

Default Re: WoW Players...

Well. I dont give my ingame name out to players. But currently I have a level 32 Rogue, A level 17 Warlock and my personal Favorite. Level 30 Priest. A Shadow Priest to be exact I delete my name because I dont like my ingame names being know. No offense. Anyway a Shadow Priest has been the most diverse class I have played so far. Sure it's not the most powerful. But I love my wide range of options.

Pleasde forgive the first shots dont have Anti Aliasing. Fraps has trouble with a few games capturing AA with SLI.

No Anti Aliasing

With Anti Aliasing

|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members

Last edited by ChrisRay; 02-16-05 at 10:34 PM.
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-05, 11:46 PM   #38
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

That's understandable. Which server do you play on?
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 12:52 PM   #39
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Oh we had some fun last night, my 23 warrior, a 30 priest, 22 mage and a 24 paladin roaming around durotar. A bunch of low levels kept constantly attacking us so we murdered them
Old 02-19-05, 03:30 PM   #40
Slybri

Lvl 60 pally, lvl 26 Warlock on thunderhorn

Got my pally to 60 and got bored with him. Theres no way to solo after lvl 60 and thats what i enjoy. I'd love to do the high level dungeons but i rarely have the the 6+ hours to commit to the endeavor. So i rolled up a warlock and it's been a blast.
The paladin is a weakling now, after the "fix." It takes a painfully long time to kill anything worth killing, and that's just boring. The warlock however has lots of fun powers and pets. Blasting a mob at range while he's busy with my voidwalker is a hoot.
Maybe I'll roll a mage later on for some real fireworks!

"Nice shot William Burroughs! You hold a gun like a guy who plays Riven!"
------ The Venture Bros.
Slybri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 07:24 PM   #41
vampireuk
**** Holster

Quote:
The paladin is a weakling now, after the "fix."
Actually the fix was a fix, that seal was doing more damage than it was suppose to be doing. And let's face it pallys don't have much to complain about
Old 02-19-05, 09:42 PM   #42
Arioch

This game looks absolutely sweet with stereo 3-D glasses on!
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 02:06 PM   #43
UDawg
Retired spammer

Here is my question. Why does the warrior suck so bad? Why was he made so much weaker than the rest? They say he is the melee king... compared to what? I don't see it and am really pissed I wasted 3 weeks and am only on lvl 22.

I want to switch to a preist but I don't want to start over. This just plain pisses me off. Even Blizzards quote "discription of what a warriors attributes are supposed to be are bull crap.

BTW This needs to be a stickie. I will be running in here asking questions and complaining.

BTW I just finished Instance last nite...well actually I just sat back and watched a lvl50 warrior human tank through the hole lvl. I would run up take a poke and blister the eneny with my fearsum 3 hp then run away and yell for a preist to heal me. Yes it is impossible to finish that question with out a warrior tanking for you.

Last edited by UDawg; 02-21-05 at 02:41 PM.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 05:15 PM   #44
vampireuk
**** Holster

I'm playing my 26 warrior and he is a beast and that's even with his talent points in the wrong pool. A lot of it is based on your equipment, I have a lot of blue items that I made for myself and also a awesome weapon from a guild mate. The miss rate requires fixing and also rage generation but personally I think the warrior is a awesome class to play.

Old 02-21-05, 05:45 PM   #45
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
I'm playing my 26 warrior and he is a beast and that's even with his talent points in the wrong pool. A lot of it is based on your equipment, I have a lot of blue items that I made for myself and also a awesome weapon from a guild mate. The miss rate requires fixing and also rage generation but personally I think the warrior is a awesome class to play.
I love the game fighting part and can't wait to get a enchanted sword. I just wish they would make him more dominating in the weapons area.

I have a axe that I got in Instance and it is my best weapons to date. 18.3 per second. I know there are plenty out there that are better but man this axe sure packs a thump for a level 22.

I also just picked up a silver plated shotgun from the auction with a scope for +3. I can get up to 58 on one shot. Not bad for 40 silver. I love the auction. I could spend hours there.

BTW my guild suxors. I need to find a good one. You need to move over here so we can play WOW.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 06:32 PM   #46
Skrot
The 5900XT that could.

Send a message via ICQ to Skrot

Yep, not a lot wrong with warriors. They just gotta be played right.

I'm a level 60 dorf priest on Proudmoore (Ormir), i have a couple alts, low level. I also have a troll warrior on Terenas.
Skrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 06:40 PM   #47
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

I'm on Windrunner if u feel like re-rolling a warrior and joining my guild udawg. I'm a lvl 51 Warrior, and i have 3769 HP. I can tank things extremely well, but i felt like having more of an advantage in soloing. So i became an arms/fury warrior. When i get hit for a critical, Enrage enables giving me a 32% increase in damage dealed for 4 hits, Bloodrage enables healing me for 5HP every second and if i hit Deathwish, it gives me an extra 20% damage on top of the extra 32% damage i can deal for 30 seconds. I'm aiming to have Bloodthirst soon as well, so when that enables i hit my next creature for 100% damage as long as it's within 15 seconds of bloodthirst enabling. I have my improved overpower so that my chance to crit with overpower is 50%, my sunder armour removes 1800 armour from the beast after 5 sunder's. With a fully sundered enemy, enrage and deathwish enabled, i can hit mobs for around 350 with a 32.9 dps hammer. Or i can use my epic Fiery War Axe and hit them for 500 non crit. Well into the 800's with a crit. Geez i can't wait for lvl 60.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-05, 04:18 AM   #48
ChrisRay

My Shadow Priest is nearing 34.. I am thankful too because I really needed the damage upgrades. Heh. Even with Shadow Weaving I'm not doing as much as I'd like..

getting much closer to Shadow Form..
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote