Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-12-05, 11:46 AM   #25
Zelda_fan

Default Re: 7 Sins??!!

I really don't like this trend I'm slowly starting to see in games. Now I don't mind some beach vollyball game with scantly clad women, but this just takes it too far. If this trend continues, all it is going to be is guys who can't get a woman getting a video game to simulate the experience for them..... am I the only one who sees something wrong with this lol.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 12:53 PM   #26
Sorrow
First Person Ownage

I thought that purple thing she was sucking on was a *cough* dildo....

AMD 64 3000+ (Newcastle) @ 2.25ghz
Gigabyte 6800GT @ 375/1085
Corsair 512x2 DDR400 RAM
Soltek nf3 150 mobo
Currently playing:
--Everquest II(Activated!), WoW (Cancelled), Counter-Strike: Source
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/s0rr0ws.png
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 06:17 PM   #27
Acid Rain
What a sweet little...

Quote:
The movie shows a guy drugging his date, looking up her skirt and then hopping in to bed with her where you get to use your joysticks to maniplulate her breasts.
When is it getting ported to the GameCube???
RAM: 4GB KHX6400D2LLK2
3D Porkware: Radeon HD 4890
Aux Equipment: Phase-B Nanocycloptics
Acid Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 10:55 PM   #28
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Wow what is the gaming world coming to these days? That's almost as pathetic as that Singles game that came out last year. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.[i]
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 07:47 PM   #29
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Oh joyous occasion. Now i can play with a chicks tits in game. Wait! I can do that IRL! Screw the game, i'm off to get laid.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 09:50 PM   #30
Zelda_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeReWoLf5900
Oh joyous occasion. Now i can play with a chicks tits in game. Wait! I can do that IRL! Screw the game, i'm off to get laid.
My thoughts exactly. The whole point of video games is to be able to get to do stuff you can't do in real life. Since I'll never be able to be a fire-throwing mage, I'll play World of Warcraft. Since I'll never be able to cut up monsters with a sword and save a princess, I'll play Zelda. Since I have no problems with women in real life, I find no need to play this game. To be honest, I can't help but think that anyone who plays this game (more than once, I'll give you a grace period if you're curious) has probably never been with a woman in their life.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 01:43 AM   #31
TierMann
Bite my shiny, metal @ss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
If this trend continues, all it is going to be is guys who can't get a woman getting a video game to simulate the experience for them..... am I the only one who sees something wrong with this lol.
Dunno... If they can't get a real girlfriend anyway, the game would be great alternative to an inflatable girlfriend.

You don't have to blow it up, or clean it up, and it takes up about the same amount of space as your deflated girlfriend.
Athlon XP 3000+ | ECS KM400M2 3.0 | 512mb DDR333 | PNY 5200 Ultra
TV-Tuner | Silver Aspire X-Qpack w/Windows | WinXP MCE 2005 | 200Gb Storage
DVD Collection -- MySpace
TierMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 02:38 AM   #32
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

We don't mind violence but there are certain thresholds that even we long time gamers won't cross easily. I think as society our reaction to the death of those we don't know and have no empathy for is pretty much dead. However when you introduce the helplessness and the reality of a situation whereby you have to outwardly do something you vehmetly disagree with, society felts it less paletable. None of us minded running over the granny in GTA because she was a characture, we could not imagine the person, their history or why them dying was a bad thing. Yet in this instance we have boundaries being pushed in a way that movies have not made cool our whole lives. As society we can justify murder as bittersweet justice to wrong do-ers. Rape is impossible to justify.
Yuraku 24" Widescreen monitor

It saddens me that I need the following to post here:

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.
My Blog
sytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-05, 03:11 AM   #33
TierMann
Bite my shiny, metal @ss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytaylor
As society we can justify murder as bittersweet justice to wrong do-ers. Rape is impossible to justify.
Tentacles make everything ok.
Athlon XP 3000+ | ECS KM400M2 3.0 | 512mb DDR333 | PNY 5200 Ultra
TV-Tuner | Silver Aspire X-Qpack w/Windows | WinXP MCE 2005 | 200Gb Storage
DVD Collection -- MySpace
TierMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 03:53 AM   #34
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

What kind of wierd octo-beastiality fantasy are you thinkin?!

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.
My Blog
Old 02-14-05, 04:21 AM   #35
ChrisRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytaylor
We don't mind violence but there are certain thresholds that even we long time gamers won't cross easily. I think as society our reaction to the death of those we don't know and have no empathy for is pretty much dead. However when you introduce the helplessness and the reality of a situation whereby you have to outwardly do something you vehmetly disagree with, society felts it less paletable. None of us minded running over the granny in GTA because she was a characture, we could not imagine the person, their history or why them dying was a bad thing. Yet in this instance we have boundaries being pushed in a way that movies have not made cool our whole lives. As society we can justify murder as bittersweet justice to wrong do-ers. Rape is impossible to justify.
There was no bloody rape.. the girl was straddling him!
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 04:33 AM   #36
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Dude, I'm at work, all I had was the quote

You have been warned.
My Blog