whee new patch
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 10:45 AM   #362
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

What does it do? Doubt we warriors get anything good. Hate teh Blizzard.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 11:57 AM   #363
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Hell naw, we get a new animation for Thunderclap, plus all stuns and snares have diminishing returns now! So no more stunlocks or frostshock4tehwin!
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 04-19-05, 12:37 PM   #364
UDawg
Retired spammer

You are saying that rogues wont be able to stun lock us to death?

Further more from what I see this patch is just cosmetic. Nothing for warriors at all.

I have had pallys and priest just dumping me the last two days. They all want to duel me and then say I suck. Not one of them have the balls to roll a warrior. Oh but when they wanted to go to ST they wanted me to tank and taunt. So I went then I let teh priest die 3 times. He was pissed. I said keep your punk arss comments about the warrior to your self or at least roll one inseat of picking the most powerfull caster and then act as if you have better playing skills.

Sorry but this is my final opinion. Blizzard has Fekked the warrior. We are for questing only. For PVP or anything else we are just caster and stun lock fodder. There isn't anything ya'll can say to change my mind. I am close to 60 now and know my warrior inside and out. I want him to be competitive with the others in PVP. The problem I see is if we have more abilities then the wuss casters will say we are too powerfull. Well look at the shaman. Me a 55 warrior a 60 warrior and a 60 hunter took for ever to take one 60 shaman down. We gave him everything we had and don't say we don't know how to play. We are all very good. Those bastards get stroked by Blizzard so much it aint funny.
Old 04-19-05, 02:52 PM   #365
carkis

I swear revenge stun has had diminishing returns for a long time. I would revenge a mob maybe 4-5 times and then he's immune to revenge stun from then on. Did this not apply to pvp until now?
carkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 03:13 PM   #366
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Warriors are awesome in group PvP, one on one they are a little rough, but in groups they're deadly. I do not believe the class requires any more balancing, I'm very happy with the way it is now.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 04-19-05, 03:54 PM   #367
UDawg
Retired spammer

I understand your position and yes a warrior that is hiding in a group that is PVPing is not to be messed with.

We need more dps. I do not buy the bull that rogues need more dps because they need to get in and out. BULL! they are not warriors and warriors traditionally have had the most strength but in this game ur dps goes up higher with agil. Then what good is strength? Most drops are strn/stam not agil/strn. That is bull. This totally aids the rogue.

Face it, since the betas where the warriors were to powerfull they really nerfed us and stroke pallys and shamen.

I still love my warrior but it is just BS. The only thing we got in this little patch was more pretty thuderclap? WTF is that!? Oh and piercing howl doesn't do squat. It is like slam...useless.
Old 04-19-05, 04:05 PM   #368
carkis

Hah, funny you said that. Shouldn't have spent the 5 gold recently training on slam ... but maybe they'll do something with it this millennia.
carkis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-05, 04:10 PM   #369
anzak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
We need more dps. I do not buy the bull that rogues need more dps because they need to get in and out. BULL! they are not warriors and warriors traditionally have had the most strength but in this game ur dps goes up higher with agil.
Rogues are the primary melee damage dealers where warriors are traditionally tanks. If rogues were not able to dish out more dps than warriors then they would have no advantage what so ever (you do get to wear plate when rogues are stuck with leather).
anzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 05:08 PM   #370
UDawg
Retired spammer

Yet a rogue can wipe out a warrior who is 6 lvls above them on a routine basis. It is very hard for a warrior to beat a rogue. That damn stun lock just pisses me off and that is their advantage, stun lock and stealth. We should have more melee especially since Blizzard said we are the top melee class but that is bs, we are not. The more strength you have the more dps you should have. This is not hard to figure out.
Old 04-19-05, 08:03 PM   #371
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Yet a rogue can wipe out a warrior who is 6 lvls above them on a routine basis. It is very hard for a warrior to beat a rogue. That damn stun lock just pisses me off and that is their advantage, stun lock and stealth. We should have more melee especially since Blizzard said we are the top melee class but that is bs, we are not. The more strength you have the more dps you should have. This is not hard to figure out.
I always give a rogue a hell of a fight, they stun and stun but the second they dodge a attack they lose a huge slice of their health. The rogues I love dueling most are those who try to go toe to toe with a warrior. Ninja is right, warriors are very well balanced the way they are, perhaps just a fix on bloodthirst after the massive nerf and we are all set.

Made myself: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=25876
And looted: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11613

Extremely good day for my warrior today, 5 man group in Strat to get the corruption plans and the insignia of the blackguard. A few mobs into the gauntlet and one drops the shield, I was the only warrior and more importantly the only shield user in the group so everyone passed and it was mine.

Apparently the shield has a new look after the patch because it currently looks terrible.
Old 04-20-05, 10:24 AM   #372
UDawg
Retired spammer

I was in a pick-up group at ZF and there was a 57 pally in there who wanted very badly to duel me while we were waiting to go in. I asked him why he wanted to duel a 55 warrior when he can beat 60 warriors even at lvl 52? He said it's fun cuz warriors don't have any skills. I said have you ever rolled a warrior. Of course no was the answer. I said when you pick the easiest class to duel and PVP with it is easy to act as if it is all you and not the fact your charater is way to powerfull.

Any way we in there fighting out way through and he said he was lead tank because he was the highest lvl. I said we are both above this lvl so it would be better for me to tank since I can hold aggro but go ahead if ya need to. Of course he got our priest killed 3 times because he can't hold aggro and was over pulling. Further more he would start fighting and not pull them back. I was running all around trying to keep the mob together and off our casters. I finally said you don't know what you are doing. He said shut up lowbie. Que? LOL! well we did get into a area where the lower lvls aggroed a patrol which inturn aggroed some casters and wiped us out. I was the last one dead and I still took out 2. He was pissed I was last standing and I had more on me than him. LOL! I said I guess it comes down to skill after all eh?

We all got rezed and the group wanted me to tank and he said "but he is a lower lvl than me" The priest said "BY TWO LVLS! NOW GET OVER YOUR SELF!" LOL pretty funny. So I asked the rouge to scoute and sap and had the priest cage and it all went very smoothly and much quicker.

We got to the alt boss where I wanted the plate shoulders and so did the Pally. I won the roll, he got pissed and left the group. LOL! I rarely win rolls btw. Though I did win a awesome 16 slot traveler's bag in ST which is rare also. So the group was pissed cuz we still had the Tiara and the dragon to kill for their quests. Needless to say, another big headed Pally cries and runs away even though he is the belived by Blizzard. I hate pallies. The only Pallies I like are ones who have rolled a warrior and know the rolls and how hard it is.