Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-28-06, 03:16 PM   #769
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOfEvil
Why did you delete yer War Udawg, just grew bored of the game?
I spent way to much time playing the game. At the same time my warrior was guildless and it is impossible to get into a guild then get into the raids with the DKP others have built up. I have been a 60 warrior since march 2005 with tons of experience in tanking. You have people with alt warriors passing me up because they are in mega guilds. Even main warriors with half my skill running around in might gear. I got frustrated so I started a horde tauren hunter. I parked him at lvl 49 to do BGs but that got old. Basically if you are not in a mega guild you can't go any where wrt end content and the game becomes boring. I'll be damned if I start another alt. Although I did start a warrior on a pvp server but that was stupid. I spent 99% of my time in contested teritories running back to my DEAD BODY because a 60 horde rogue ganks the hell out of every one. They cannot take on other 60s so they run around ganking lvl 18s. They run in and one shot 10 people and then taunt you. As if this is a massive achievement. It isn't even fun. Every time they ran across ANY lvl 60 alliance they were killed with in a few seconds. Pathetic.

Yea, basically the game is boring. Oblivion is where its at. It has better graphics, better game play and NO GANKING!
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 03:23 PM   #770
GlowStick
CoD4!

Send a message via AIM to GlowStick

Rouge ganking is retarded, for that reason I personaly kill any rouge I see regardless of level. However i do leave non noob classes (warriors) alone unless they attack me first.

But you are right, getting in a guild as a warrior is hard because the class is overplayed by bad people. You have to honeslty start your own guild if you ever want to be a MT for MC/BWL etc.
Old 03-28-06, 04:08 PM   #771
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowStick
Rouge ganking is retarded, for that reason I personaly kill any rouge I see regardless of level. However i do leave non noob classes (warriors) alone unless they attack me first.

But you are right, getting in a guild as a warrior is hard because the class is overplayed by bad people. You have to honeslty start your own guild if you ever want to be a MT for MC/BWL etc.
I also made the mistake of getting on a east coast server. I could NEVER make 90% of the raids because I was at work.

I Remember when NO ONE was a warrior because they were broke. Then they fixed the warrior to a nice class and every one was a warrior, over populated actually.
Old 03-28-06, 04:20 PM   #772
Phyre

If there is anything I cannot stand it is a lvl 60 ganking a low level character. I just do not do it. That being said, I are rogue!1! Here is my little beer guzzler.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1062602

Phyre
Phyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-06, 02:49 AM   #773
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
I also made the mistake of getting on a east coast server. I could NEVER make 90% of the raids because I was at work.

I Remember when NO ONE was a warrior because they were broke. Then they fixed the warrior to a nice class and every one was a warrior, over populated actually.
I remember levelling my warrior, it took so much hard work before the first patch to sort out rage issues. Luckily on my server I was one of the first groups of level 60s, and a kickass warrior who could play my role so I got craploads of instances and outdoor bosses. Then I got tired and destroyed Quel and made people cry.
Old 04-08-06, 11:33 PM   #774
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Well, I finally broke down and bought WoW. I've only got to play it a little bit since the tornado blew through town and knocked my internet and power out. Anyways, it's been a blast so far and can't wait to play some more. I started out with a Human Rogue and I thought sneaking around would be cool. After learning more about the game, I prolly didn't make the best decisions and got tired of a wussy little dagger all the time so I started over with a Paladian. The sledgehammer is a bit weird but it's fun. One thing I don't like about the Paladian is that he/she is all about healing other people. No special attacks! Anyways, I have a Lvl 7 Rogue and Lvl 5 Paladian online under "sixstorm" on Duskwood realm. Look around for me, I'm a stupid noob that doesn't know any better!!!
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 10:17 AM   #775
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Paladins are a hybrid class so expect to be able to do several things and excel at none. You'll get plenty of attacks though, just level up a bit first...heh heh.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 12:38 PM   #776
Roliath

I reached lvl 60 on my pally last night!
Now to level my rogue, and keep the pally for raiding..

Old 04-11-06, 12:23 PM   #777
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
Well, I finally broke down and bought WoW. I've only got to play it a little bit since the tornado blew through town and knocked my internet and power out. Anyways, it's been a blast so far and can't wait to play some more. I started out with a Human Rogue and I thought sneaking around would be cool. After learning more about the game, I prolly didn't make the best decisions and got tired of a wussy little dagger all the time so I started over with a Paladian. The sledgehammer is a bit weird but it's fun. One thing I don't like about the Paladian is that he/she is all about healing other people. No special attacks! Anyways, I have a Lvl 7 Rogue and Lvl 5 Paladian online under "sixstorm" on Duskwood realm. Look around for me, I'm a stupid noob that doesn't know any better!!!
Your rogue will do the most damage if you spec him correctly. Those wussy daggers can have high burst damage if you spec him assasin. If you want to do constant nasty damage go combat spec. You can litterally chew threw mobs at your level and the fastest pace of any class in the game. The only thing you did wrong was make a human rogue. Make a NE rogue for better agility and defence.

The other mistake was playing a pally. If you wanted to do damage with a melee class and not be a rogue then go with a warrior and spec arms fury. Get good gear and a pally can't touch you. Either way pallies are boring.

Sad to say but I did start up my warrior again. I got in a west coast guild and they have been treating me great. I got almost a full dark iron suit and FR is up to 282. Need it to be higher but that is a start.

I have gotten a bunch of other stuff. Got a nice defence cloak that huge two headed dog in BWL and the drillbore shield. Great for raid trash mob tanking.
Old 04-11-06, 12:27 PM   #778
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Plus, with a Dragonfang Blade and Perdition's Blade, you won't be calling them "wussy little daggers"...
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 03:40 PM   #779
Phyre

These will be nice for my rogue. These are just awseome weapons.

Blessed Qiraji Pugio

http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/bles...pugio-id21244/

Death's Sting

http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/deaths-sting-id21126/

Phyre
Phyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 05:51 AM   #780
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

What i find funny is, for about 12 weeks straight we got Elementium Reinforced Bulwark from chromaggus, so even i (the guild's only TRUE dps warrior) was handed one just because "it will help capture the flag in WSG" lol.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote