Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-26-05, 01:51 PM   #97
DMA
Zzzleepy

Default Re: FEAR multiplayer on Fileplanet!!!

Just keep refreshing fileplanet. Any time now..
(Don't hurt me if i'm wrong though )
Old 02-26-05, 02:21 PM   #98
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

I have a key I'd be willing to give the first person to PM me. Lord knows I won't be using it again.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 02:27 PM   #99
Sorrow
First Person Ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku
I have a key I'd be willing to give the first person to PM me. Lord knows I won't be using it again.

Lol...Saturn you make it out to be a horrible game. Don't get mad because your buggy SLI'd cards are messing up. And you STILL fail to see that the game is in the early beta, I could even call it alpha. You really should learn to judge the final product rather than something that's in a very early stage. And I fail to see your points in these posts. Did you even watch the test video? That's the actual in-game graphics, this MP beta is just that, an MP beta, early beta at that. They haven't even put in the destructible environments (movable objects and the likes) yet.

AMD 64 3000+ (Newcastle) @ 2.25ghz
Gigabyte 6800GT @ 375/1085
Corsair 512x2 DDR400 RAM
Soltek nf3 150 mobo
Currently playing:
--Everquest II(Activated!), WoW (Cancelled), Counter-Strike: Source
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/s0rr0ws.png
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 02:41 PM   #100
saturnotaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow
Lol...Saturn you make it out to be a horrible game. Don't get mad because your buggy SLI'd cards are messing up.
Where did I say I was mad? I downloaded it, tried it and didn't care for it. What makes me mad is when people try to tell me I'm supposed to like it because they think it's the greatest thing since Jesus Christ himself.

Quote:
And you STILL fail to see that the game is in the early beta, I could even call it alpha.
You STILL fail to see that people are allowed to have opinions that don't tote your line.

Quote:
You really should learn to judge the final product rather than something that's in a very early stage.
I was judging what I played, nothing more. Tell me where I said the final product is going to suck because I was not impressed by the beta. I didn't think so.

Quote:
That's the actual in-game graphics, this MP beta is just that, an MP beta, early beta at that.
Do you have a broken record complex or something?

BTW, my key has been given away, so nobody PM me about it. Thanks.
Old 02-26-05, 02:46 PM   #101
Sorrow
First Person Ownage

I'm just saying, your rant on like page 3 made the game sound like it was a piece of ****. But when I see 3/4 of the people who played it says it's amazing then it's hard to watch someone come romping in here and saying it's "craptastic." I'm also saying your complaint about SLi not working properly is that not many games DO work to the fullest with SLI, seeing it's extremely new....

And it's hard to agree with your opinions because basically you're saying it's a bad game, but failing to point out that it's still in an early stage of beta, which would mislead people who read your post.

Corsair 512x2 DDR400 RAM
Soltek nf3 150 mobo
Currently playing:
Old 02-26-05, 02:52 PM   #102
saturnotaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow
And it's hard to agree with your opinions because basically you're saying it's a bad game, but failing to point out that it's still in an early stage of beta, which would mislead people who read your post.
I am under no obligation to point out the beta nature of this game because anyone with an IQ over 20 will know that going in.

And I'm not asking you to agree with my opinions. All I'm asking is for you to respect that fact that there are those who were unimpressed with this first showing. Once a proper single player demo is released, I'll probably download it again. But this game needs a lot of work first.
Old 02-26-05, 02:56 PM   #103
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

I find the MP to be awesome. It feels very refreshing. You just have to give it a chance and tweak a little so it performs good on your system. I wasn't really interested in it before but I will be getting it for sure now. Tell me the slide doesnt own?

Dont miss.

LiquidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 02:58 PM   #104
Sorrow
First Person Ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku
I am under no obligation to point out the beta nature of this game because anyone with an IQ over 20 will know that going in.

And I'm not asking you to agree with my opinions. All I'm asking is for you to respect that fact that there are those who were unimpressed with this first showing. Once a proper single player demo is released, I'll probably download it again. But this game needs a lot of work first.
I agree with you the environments are a litle bland and uninspired, in *some* parts. But that's due part to the fact that the movable objects in the environments haven't been implemented and they probably just used early builds of the stages. I also agree that performance issues with certain cards and SLI should be fixed.

Corsair 512x2 DDR400 RAM
Soltek nf3 150 mobo
Currently playing:

Old 02-26-05, 03:14 PM   #105
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
Are you serious superklye? LOL. I'm not offering him anything, I just wanted to check this thing out. I'm positive one of us will get a key tonight or tommorrow, so don't worry about it.
hahaha, I know! It was a joke.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 03:32 PM   #106
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
hahaha, I know! It was a joke.
Ok, just making sure haha. I've been downloading this BETA file for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours! It has about 15 more mins left and then I can try it out (thanks to Saturnotaku!).
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 04:16 PM   #107
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
Ok, just making sure haha. I've been downloading this BETA file for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours! It has about 15 more mins left and then I can try it out (thanks to Saturnotaku!).
Yeah, it took about 40 minutes for me, and Zoomy hooked me up. Thanks again dude. I can't wait to try this out.

I don't think my paper is ever gonna get done.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 04:42 PM   #108
jAkUp
eat. sleep. overclock.

I cannot connect to any servers since I played a game offline, but it looks very nice. Textures are a little on the bland side IMO, but the glass breaking looks incredible. Performance was OK at 1280x960 maximum details... (except for 0xAA) A little on the laggy side.