|03-19-05, 06:05 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2005
NVidia 5200 Ultra with 1.0-7167
Just installed my 5200U into the linux box and have been trying to get it running.
- I've read the README, changed "nv" to "nvidia", made sure glx was in and dri was out.
- Tried with -verbose 5 to give me some info, no luck.
- Tried using the --add-this-kernel option, seems to install the driver just fine
- Tried rmmod nvidia then startx again
- I can switch back to "nv" and it works fine
Attached is the output log...
Appreciate any help.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need Help Installing NVIDIA Tesla M2070Q in Linux RHEL5||Ferianto85||NVIDIA Linux||0||05-18-12 09:35 PM|
|nvidia + 2.4.19 gentoo = messed up||ulukay||NVIDIA Linux||18||11-02-02 12:58 AM|
|nvidia drivers in a motherboard with AGP 1.0 (motherboard MVP3+)||knocker||NVIDIA Linux||1||08-19-02 02:57 AM|