Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-14-05, 01:07 PM   #37
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
We didn't say anyting about looks. No need to read any more in to my comparison that what was written. The point is if you like playing the games then what they call it does not even factor.

BTW how good the sex is does not depend on how good looking the woman is.
Quote:
I'm sure you want a window on it so you can see the l33t innards also. Maybe we could add some cold cathodes to it? I'm sure it would play better that way.
From that and a few follow up postings from others one could think different.

Yeah your right about the sex thing....but which would you rather, a 500 pound women named Mangina that blows harder than willy or a petite beauty like Britney Spears who cant blow soda through a straw?
LiquidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 01:38 PM   #38
oldsk00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX

Yeah your right about the sex thing....but which would you rather, a 500 pound women named Mangina that blows harder than willy or a petite beauty like Britney Spears who cant blow soda through a straw?
ahhh gimme a break

If Britney and the 500 pound woman walked up, any red blooded human male would go with Britney, and you KNOW it. We can talk ideas, about how we'd rather marry Julia Childs than Pam Anderson (back when um, Julia was still alive), but if you're on the spot, you're going w/the hottie, and all men understand that.

lol
Old 04-14-05, 02:28 PM   #39
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX

It isn't a matter of what you want. It is a matter of what you can get. BAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!1

Sure I'd rather have a smaller woman and I always do. Again I am not talking about weight. I am talking about substance over appearence or labels. Your trying to hard to twist my comparison.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 02:38 PM   #40
oldsk00l

Quote:
It isn't a matter of what you want. It is a matter of what you can get. BAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!1

Sure I'd rather have a smaller woman and I always do. Again I am not talking about weight. I am talking about substance over appearence or labels. Your trying to hard to twist my comparison.
"The lights in your submarine are lit"
Old 04-14-05, 02:41 PM   #41
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:

I think what you're saying...lemme try to distill this with the Britney and 500 lb woman example:

You have Britney and the 500 lb woman. You ask Britney for sechs, she tells you to piss off. You ask the 500 lb woman for sechs, she says any time, anywhere, what do you do? Do you take the sechs or not?
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 02:44 PM   #42
oldsk00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku
I think what you're saying...lemme try to distill this with the Britney and 500 lb woman example:

You have Britney and the 500 lb woman. You ask Britney for sechs, she tells you to piss off. You ask the 500 lb woman for sechs, she says any time, anywhere, what do you do? Do you take the sechs or not?
wank to some pictures of Britney when I get home
Old 04-14-05, 03:05 PM   #43
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Years ago many thought Sony was hittin' the pipe too long when they came up with the name for their new console called the "Playstation" cause it sounded like a kids toy. Well we all know what happened after that....
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 03:20 PM   #44
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsk00l
wank to some pictures of Britney when I get home
Meh, she's knocked up now. She's several orders of magnitude lower on the wankability scale. Not as if she was all that high on mine in the first place, but still.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-05, 03:24 PM   #45
oldsk00l

Quote:
Meh, she's knocked up now. She's several orders of magnitude lower on the wankability scale. Not as if she was all that high on mine in the first place, but still.
right, knocked up, then Britney the non-pregnant edition, rofl
Old 04-14-05, 03:41 PM   #46
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:

No, in that case I would go home and surf for pr0n. What I am saying it if the woman is ugly and you are haveing sech with her it doesn't matter because you are having sech. The exception for me at least is weight. Call me shallow but that is just the way it is. I can have sech with a ugly trim woman but not with a good looking fat woman.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 03:45 PM   #47
oldsk00l

Quote:
No, in that case I would go home and surf for pr0n. What I am saying it if the woman is ugly and you are haveing sech with her it doesn't matter because you are having sech. The exception for me at least is weight. Call me shallow but that is just the way it is. I can have sech with a ugly trim woman but not with a good looking fat woman.
hence my go home and wank comment, yeah, we got red blood going through our veins, lol
Old 04-14-05, 03:54 PM   #48
Bad_Boy
god of war.

Send a message via AIM to Bad_Boy

Quote:
The name of Xbox's successor is Xbox 360, we can confirm, and the design of the machine is indeed a concave shape.

The machine can stand upright and hollows in at the middle, like it's "sucking in its cheeks," our source told us today. Previous rumours had put the console as light silver, although fresh information says the final design may be white. It's impossible to tell from the documents, our source explained - although the glimpse of the machine's controllers given on viral marketing website OurColony does suggest a platinum-white colour scheme for the hardware.
why do i get a image of a toilet in my head? :O