Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-14-05, 04:30 PM   #49
digitaljaguar38

Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Jesus people its just a freakin name. I happen to like the idea. To people who say Playstation is better thats insane. I had a PS1 and PS2 then I got a Xbox and never ever played PS2 oe PS1 ever again. I used to be anti X-box until I got one and it owns the PS2 all the way around it even has more comfortable controllers that do even more. One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
1 gig of Kingston Hyper X pc4000
550 watt power supply
digitaljaguar38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 04:45 PM   #50
oldsk00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaljaguar38
Jesus people its just a freakin name. I happen to like the idea. To people who say Playstation is better thats insane. I had a PS1 and PS2 then I got a Xbox and never ever played PS2 oe PS1 ever again. I used to be anti X-box until I got one and it owns the PS2 all the way around it even has more comfortable controllers that do even more. One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
PS3 - nVidia

Xbox "jabber wacka wookey woo poopoo pee stinky butt" 360 - ATI

Xbox "jabber wacka wookey woo poopoo pee stinky butt" 360 - teh suck

PS3 - teh roxX0rs!!!

In all seriousness, I don't think one is going to be "more powerful" than the other. I think it's going to be a wash, with the PS3 having a slight edge. The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses.
Old 04-14-05, 05:22 PM   #51
brady
I'm like everyone else.

Quote:
The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses
hmm thats interesting. for nintendos sake i hope they make some great games if infact they will be having the most "advanced" hardware cuz ive been thinking that they may go the way of sega if they dont do somthing.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 05:33 PM   #52
oldsk00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady
hmm thats interesting. for nintendos sake i hope they make some great games if infact they will be having the most "advanced" hardware cuz ive been thinking that they may go the way of sega if they dont do somthing.
Who knows though, their CPU might end up sucking and the whole thing's moot. Just have to wait and see, by the way Nintendo is talking about it though it sounds like it's going to just suck.
Old 04-14-05, 05:41 PM   #53
brady
I'm like everyone else.

Quote:
by the way Nintendo is talking about it though it sounds like it's going to just suck
i agree.

on another note im curious to see what this 360 will be like. i might even do the unthinkable and watch mtv. eeek.

this round of consoles may be the generation that i hop back in. i stopped after n64. well, my wife has a gamecube but that doesnt count for me cuz i dont ever play the thing.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 06:36 PM   #54
Rakeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
No, in that case I would go home and surf for pr0n. What I am saying it if the woman is ugly and you are haveing sech with her it doesn't matter because you are having sech. The exception for me at least is weight. Call me shallow but that is just the way it is. I can have sech with a ugly trim woman but not with a good looking fat woman.
Aren't christians supposed to show their love to everyone?

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 07:53 PM   #55
Bad_Boy
god of war.

Send a message via AIM to Bad_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaljaguar38
One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
xbox will have 3 3ghz processors but its not supplemental so its not like 9ghz.
we will just have to wait and see on how they compare, but right now my money is on the ps3.
Old 04-14-05, 08:20 PM   #56
Raptorman
Former Marine

Send a message via MSN to Raptorman Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Aren't christians supposed to show their love to everyone?
Nah, we tend to forget get about the little people....wait... I mean the larger people.

With a trim, ugly woman beauty is only a lightswitch away, but with a large woman it's still there even in the dark.
Not As Mean, Not As Lean, But Still A Marine
Ramadi 2006, 22 MEU 2007
3rd Battalion 8th Marines WPNS CO
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995
Raptorman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-05, 10:17 PM   #57
Vagrant Zero
I'm a Back Door Man

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsk00l
In all seriousness, I don't think one is going to be "more powerful" than the other. I think it's going to be a wash, with the PS3 having a slight edge. The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses.
Not this time. It's getting prohibitevley expensive to make powerful consoles. I forsee Nintendo gimmicking it's way through the next-gen, expect a console version of the DS.

I think it's going to go PS3 >Xbox 360 > Revolution in terms of power. Can't wait for FFXIII.
Vagrant Zero is offline   Reply With Quote