Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-05, 04:30 PM   #49
digitaljaguar38
Registered User
 
digitaljaguar38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 82
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Jesus people its just a freakin name. I happen to like the idea. To people who say Playstation is better thats insane. I had a PS1 and PS2 then I got a Xbox and never ever played PS2 oe PS1 ever again. I used to be anti X-box until I got one and it owns the PS2 all the way around it even has more comfortable controllers that do even more. One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
__________________
MSI NEO 2 PLATINUM
AMD 64 3500+ 2.8GHZ 939 socket
BFG 6800GT
1 gig of Kingston Hyper X pc4000
550 watt power supply
digitaljaguar38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 04:45 PM   #50
oldsk00l
 
oldsk00l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,663
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaljaguar38
Jesus people its just a freakin name. I happen to like the idea. To people who say Playstation is better thats insane. I had a PS1 and PS2 then I got a Xbox and never ever played PS2 oe PS1 ever again. I used to be anti X-box until I got one and it owns the PS2 all the way around it even has more comfortable controllers that do even more. One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
PS3 - nVidia

Xbox "jabber wacka wookey woo poopoo pee stinky butt" 360 - ATI


Xbox "jabber wacka wookey woo poopoo pee stinky butt" 360 - teh suck

PS3 - teh roxX0rs!!!

In all seriousness, I don't think one is going to be "more powerful" than the other. I think it's going to be a wash, with the PS3 having a slight edge. The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses.
__________________
The Adama maneuver was incredible, go watch Exodus pt 2.
oldsk00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 05:22 PM   #51
brady
I'm like everyone else.
 
brady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,376
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses
hmm thats interesting. for nintendos sake i hope they make some great games if infact they will be having the most "advanced" hardware cuz ive been thinking that they may go the way of sega if they dont do somthing.
__________________
C2Q @ 3.6GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 8GB DDR2 | EVGA GTX 580 SC 1.5GB | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 05:33 PM   #52
oldsk00l
 
oldsk00l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,663
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady
hmm thats interesting. for nintendos sake i hope they make some great games if infact they will be having the most "advanced" hardware cuz ive been thinking that they may go the way of sega if they dont do somthing.
Who knows though, their CPU might end up sucking and the whole thing's moot. Just have to wait and see, by the way Nintendo is talking about it though it sounds like it's going to just suck.
__________________
The Adama maneuver was incredible, go watch Exodus pt 2.
oldsk00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 05:41 PM   #53
brady
I'm like everyone else.
 
brady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,376
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
by the way Nintendo is talking about it though it sounds like it's going to just suck
i agree.

on another note im curious to see what this 360 will be like. i might even do the unthinkable and watch mtv. eeek.

this round of consoles may be the generation that i hop back in. i stopped after n64. well, my wife has a gamecube but that doesnt count for me cuz i dont ever play the thing.
__________________
C2Q @ 3.6GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 8GB DDR2 | EVGA GTX 580 SC 1.5GB | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 06:36 PM   #54
Rakeesh
 
Rakeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sonoran Desert
Posts: 6,865
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
No, in that case I would go home and surf for pr0n. What I am saying it if the woman is ugly and you are haveing sech with her it doesn't matter because you are having sech. The exception for me at least is weight. Call me shallow but that is just the way it is. I can have sech with a ugly trim woman but not with a good looking fat woman.
Aren't christians supposed to show their love to everyone?
__________________
Want to listen to audio without your computer going to sleep? Try this.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 07:53 PM   #55
Bad_Boy
god of war.
 
Bad_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: greensboro, nc.
Posts: 2,911
Send a message via AIM to Bad_Boy
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaljaguar38
One last thing how can you people say ps3 will be better and more powerful when it will only have one 4.2ghz processor or maybe 4.6ghz when the xbox will have three 3ghz processors. People who complain about the name need to get some sun.
xbox will have 3 3ghz processors but its not supplemental so its not like 9ghz.
we will just have to wait and see on how they compare, but right now my money is on the ps3.
__________________
[PS ID: Bad_Boy]
Bad_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 08:20 PM   #56
Raptorman
Former Marine
 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Jonesville, VA
Posts: 785
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorman
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Aren't christians supposed to show their love to everyone?
Nah, we tend to forget get about the little people....wait... I mean the larger people.

With a trim, ugly woman beauty is only a lightswitch away, but with a large woman it's still there even in the dark.
__________________
Southern Motorsports - My Shop
Southern Motorsports Facebook
Formerly Serving The U.S. Marine Corps
Not As Mean, Not As Lean, But Still A Marine
0331
Ramadi 2006, 22 MEU 2007
3rd Battalion 8th Marines WPNS CO
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995
Raptorman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-05, 10:17 PM   #57
Vagrant Zero
I'm a Back Door Man
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,750
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant Zero
Default Re: XBox "360" Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsk00l
In all seriousness, I don't think one is going to be "more powerful" than the other. I think it's going to be a wash, with the PS3 having a slight edge. The Nintendo "Revolution" will prolly outspec everyone just because it's going to use an arch that's the refresh of whatever PS3/Xbox 360 uses.
Not this time. It's getting prohibitevley expensive to make powerful consoles. I forsee Nintendo gimmicking it's way through the next-gen, expect a console version of the DS.

I think it's going to go PS3 >Xbox 360 > Revolution in terms of power. Can't wait for FFXIII.
__________________
o <---- Dev
|\_o <---- Paladin
// \
Vagrant Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rumored Microsoft tablet may involve Barnes & Noble, Xbox Live News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 06-17-12 08:40 PM
Leaked Microsoft document details $299 Xbox 720 in 2013, Kinect glasses, OnLive acqui News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 06-17-12 05:30 AM
More Xbox leaks: Microsoft once considered an OnLive acquisition News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 1 06-16-12 10:11 PM
30 million-track Xbox Music service coming from Microsoft News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 06-04-12 04:20 PM
ITC judge recommends import ban on Microsoft's Xbox News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 05-23-12 05:00 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.