Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-30-05, 09:43 PM   #193
|MaguS|

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

yeah I checked the boxes but how do I set what weapons I want in each weapon set?
Old 05-30-05, 09:53 PM   #194
Vagrant Zero
I'm a Back Door Man

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant Zero

You hit F2 for example and it changes your character screen to the F2 versions [look at the weapon slots]. Your current weapons will unequip and you can put whatever you want in the newly freed slots. Once you're done you can toggle between them.
Vagrant Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 10:02 PM   #195
|MaguS|

Im so confused... might be that i've been drinking for 3 hours but im still congused.
Old 05-30-05, 10:18 PM   #196
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Zero
Get used to that one conservation Glyph [reduces your next spells cost by 15 mana]. It's the only way you'll be able to play an effective elem.
damn it! So you're telling me I'm stuck with only 25 energy unless I get some sort of boost (morale for example) or have on equipment that gives me a bonus?

That is just plain retarded.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 10:46 PM   #197
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
yeah I checked the boxes but how do I set what weapons I want in each weapon set?
You just drag the weapon from your inventory down to the circle (F1, F2, etc.) and then you press that button.

And I messaged you earlier superkyle... and then you just ignored me... I cried for hours .

Anyway... only other way to get more energy with ranger is to get the druids armor.... it has the normal +30 vs elemental but doesn't have an additional +15 vs a specific element... but it does give you extra energy... don't remember how much though.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 11:56 PM   #198
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Exclamation Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
So is there a way to increase my energy besides armor or idols/etc? I'm a ranger primary and elementalist secondary.
Don't expect Ranger to nuke as much as real Elementalist (can have man over 80) , secondary profession is just supplementary ,example you cant be a Mage/Warrior and go tanking and nukeing <- (paper armor)
Old 05-30-05, 11:58 PM   #199
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt
You just drag the weapon from your inventory down to the circle (F1, F2, etc.) and then you press that button.

And I messaged you earlier superkyle... and then you just ignored me... I cried for hours .

Anyway... only other way to get more energy with ranger is to get the druids armor.... it has the normal +30 vs elemental but doesn't have an additional +15 vs a specific element... but it does give you extra energy... don't remember how much though.
'
cirlevs? huh?
Old 05-31-05, 06:54 AM   #200
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt

You did? I honestly never saw it. I don't ever look at the message area. I'm sorry man

Old 05-31-05, 06:55 AM   #201
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DVS=-
Don't expect Ranger to nuke as much as real Elementalist (can have man over 80) , secondary profession is just supplementary ,example you cant be a Mage/Warrior and go tanking and nukeing <- (paper armor)
Well yeah, I understand that...but not giving me ANY more at all? That's just ridiculous and makes no sense if you really think about it.

I should get at least one more point of energy a level, just from experience of using it and getting older/being able to have more of an affinity for magic use.

sigh.
Old 05-31-05, 08:09 AM   #202
zoomy942

Send a message via AIM to zoomy942 Send a message via MSN to zoomy942

yup, a buddy of mine is a warior as a primary, and he is stuck with that energy.

i am a level 13 fire elemental/necro (death) and i have 60-something energy. this game is so freakin fun.

and when i get home i gotta use the expert salvage kit on my stuff and upgrade my components... i didnt know i could do that.

and one other thing.. i have a 1 belt pouch now, but how do i get those other 2 little bags?
zoomy942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 12:36 PM   #203
ST:DS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomy942
yup, a buddy of mine is a warior as a primary, and he is stuck with that energy.

i am a level 13 fire elemental/necro (death) and i have 60-something energy. this game is so freakin fun.

and when i get home i gotta use the expert salvage kit on my stuff and upgrade my components... i didnt know i could do that.

and one other thing.. i have a 1 belt pouch now, but how do i get those other 2 little bags?
Buy them from a merchant in Ascalon, he is right by the dye merchant.
ST:DS9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 12:37 PM   #204
ST:DS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
damn it! So you're telling me I'm stuck with only 25 energy unless I get some sort of boost (morale for example) or have on equipment that gives me a bonus?

That is just plain retarded.
Learn to use the force wisely, Luke.
ST:DS9 is offline   Reply With Quote