Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-14-05, 01:44 PM   #25
killahsin

Default Re: Nintendo Revolution video leak?

haha as much as i would love this to be true, lol. This is definatly a fake.
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 02:58 PM   #26
marqmajere
GeVooForceDoo

Just how many people are going to comment on the size of the NR? Really. I want to know.

Desktop - Asus M3A78-CM | AMD Phenom II 965 | 4 gigs G. Skill 1066 | ATI 5850 1 gig | WD 1TB Black
| Windows7 64-bit

Laptop - m11x
marqmajere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 07:32 PM   #27
GamerGuyX

Oh I almost forgot, the Revolution video is indeed fake just like I stated before. Here is an article to prove it:

http://cube.ign.com/articles/613/613578p1.html

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 10:21 AM   #28
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slybri
Besides, if this was a real marketing video, Nintendo would never mention the 3D gameboy. It was a huge failure they wouldn't want to remind anyone of.
This was the main thing that raised my eyebrows during the video. They've made every effort to make people forget about that pile of crap, no sense in using it in a puff piece for their new system.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 01:42 AM   #29
night

Quote:
Originally Posted by marqmajere
Just how many people are going to comment on the size of the NR? Really. I want to know.

did you miss it?
i think its about 3 dvd cases thick, but im not sure yet. cant find anything about it
night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 02:52 AM   #30
marqmajere
GeVooForceDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by night
did you miss it?
i think its about 3 dvd cases thick, but im not sure yet. cant find anything about it

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Desktop - Asus M3A78-CM | AMD Phenom II 965 | 4 gigs G. Skill 1066 | ATI 5850 1 gig | WD 1TB Black
| Windows7 64-bit

Laptop - m11x
marqmajere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:59 AM   #31
jolle

This just in:
NR will be thicker then 2 DVD cases, but def slimmer then 4!

Refurbished news, over and out.

Seriously tho, to me it seems like nintendo sort of faded away after N64, maybe its just me and where I check for gaming news.
But Xbox and PS2 and now PS3 and Xbox 2 (no way Im calling that 360, its just silly) have been making some noise, even to be heard by this PCistic AntiConsoller guy (me)... ok Im not "anti" I just cant stand to play on em, dont mind watching others play tho..
Old 05-16-05, 09:24 AM   #32
Zelda_fan

If that thing is fake then Nintendo needs to hire whomever made the video becasue he is a damn good artist.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-05, 09:51 AM   #33
vX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
If that thing is fake then Nintendo needs to hire whomever made the video becasue he is a damn good artist.
QFT.
vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 02:14 PM   #34
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Turns out some Revolution logos were leaked as well . . .

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000950043479/
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 07:55 AM   #35
nw15062

I dont know if any of you guys actually watched the video with your eyes open or not, but the Nintendo ON is not the next game system it is a device that is optional that connects to your game system, It shows it connecting to a gamecube and a small mystery box wich fits the perportion of the new Revolution, Nintendo since the SNES has used the same Video connector through out all its system, which leads me to believe that almost any system made by nintendo will be able to connect, and with the Tech abilities of the Revolution it would be safe to beleive that dual video output * steroscopic vision) is very plausible. It also shows how it can be veiwed from a tv or other portable device. I believe this is something in the works but will be released after the revolution, after all I had a victor max headset with motion tracking since the sega genisis and the SNES it worked on both system and because Nintendo never changed their connection it still works on the Gamecube to (minus the head tracking). This IS the next logical step in video games and Nintendo is obvioulsy not afriad of Expirmenting with new Ideas and bringing back old ones too.
Just expect the unexpected the closest thing sony has done with VR is the dated Sony Glasstrons (look on ebay) and the Eye Toy (which we know will also be intergrated into some of the PS3 games) , Sega too has expirimented in VR but never released anything substantal to the consumers.
nw15062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 08:00 AM   #36
S.I.N
UnRegistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nw15062
I dont know if any of you guys actually watched the video with your eyes open or not, but the Nintendo ON is not the next game system it is a device that is optional that connects to your game system, It shows it connecting to a gamecube and a small mystery box wich fits the perportion of the new Revolution, Nintendo since the SNES has used the same Video connector through out all its system, which leads me to believe that almost any system made by nintendo will be able to connect, and with the Tech abilities of the Revolution it would be safe to beleive that dual video output * steroscopic vision) is very plausible. It also shows how it can be veiwed from a tv or other portable device. I believe this is something in the works but will be released after the revolution, after all I had a victor max headset with motion tracking since the sega genisis and the SNES it worked on both system and because Nintendo never changed their connection it still works on the Gamecube to (minus the head tracking). This IS the next logical step in video games and Nintendo is obvioulsy not afriad of Expirmenting with new Ideas and bringing back old ones too.
Just expect the unexpected the closest thing sony has done with VR is the dated Sony Glasstrons (look on ebay) and the Eye Toy (which we know will also be intergrated into some of the PS3 games) , Sega too has expirimented in VR but never released anything substantal to the consumers.
The video was fake.
S.I.N is offline   Reply With Quote