Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-16-05, 08:07 PM   #61
GamerGuyX

Default Re: PS3 Pics/Specs Leaked?

More images:

Warhawk:

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:08 PM   #62
|MaguS|

Ok, Im gonna start to need videos here... Im gonna have to call these renders and not real time... they are looking way too good.

Im not saying this to bash MS but these shots look better then most of what was shown off on the Xbox 360 so far.
Old 05-16-05, 08:10 PM   #63
Bad_Boy
god of war.

Send a message via AIM to Bad_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbtmagus
Im not saying this to bash MS but these shots look better then most of what was shown off on the Xbox 360 so far.
they look better than everything xbox 360 has shown so far

edit:
To show off the PlayStation 3's graphical brawn, Sony showed several game demos, including an Unreal 3 tech demo of what appeared to be Unreal Tournament 2007. In what must come as a relief to developers, Epic Games' Tim Sweeney was on hand to vouch for the PS3, saying it was "easy to program for" and that Epic had received its first PS3 hardware two months ago. He proved the tech demo was real time by showing it again and by manipulating the camera and zooming in.

pretty much ign and gamespot is saying everything is in real time.
Old 05-16-05, 08:12 PM   #64
GamerGuyX

Well we better get used to the controller...

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
Old 05-16-05, 08:12 PM   #65
|MaguS|

Gears of War would be the only one I could say that falls inline with these but Killzone tops it... look at that texture work... where are the Console haters now...

Honestly the whole system look is a mixed bag, I like it better then the Xbox 360 since it doesn't look like a toy but I don't like the curved top (if lying down). I do love the lack of CD Tray, This has been needed in consoles for awhile now.
Old 05-16-05, 08:21 PM   #66
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

It looks damn sexy to me. About equal to 360 so far in everyway so far.

WARHAWK? Is this a sequal to the greatness that was on PS1? I have waited years.
LiquidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:22 PM   #67
GamerGuyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX
WARHAWK? Is this a sequal to the greatness that was on PS1?
Yes.

Old 05-16-05, 08:27 PM   #68
killahsin

I'm loving the aerodynamic design of the ps3 much more than the xbox360 whose design i also like slightly. Anyone notice the screenshots for the ps3 games look much more gritty than the xbox3560 games? Seems like ps3 might win out on the first gen titles.

I told yall the only console pc gamers should fear is the ps3 lol.
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-05, 08:27 PM   #69
|MaguS|

Can you imagine what Tekken looks like on the Ps3?!?!?

Killzone has always had a gritty look, even teh PS2 version did this really well. One thing I loved about the game, it made war look dark and dirty... every game prior always looked too clean even on the PC.

Quote:
SCEE's Dr. Richard Marx, the inventor of EyeToy, was on hand to show off the PS3's wireless HD IP Camera. The demo, recalled rumors that the machine will have Minority Report-esque motion-sensing capabilities. Marx held two small cup-like objects in his hands, which move the cups on the screen in real time.
Old 05-16-05, 08:30 PM   #70
Geordan

Frick, these are making me consider just buying a mac as my next computer and sticking to the consoles. Daaaang.

All that needs to happen now is for mac to announce their G6 Gaming machine with a whole bunch of games to go along with it, then I won't have to fiddle faddle over all this.

C'mon Apple, squash em!

-Geordan
Geordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:30 PM   #71
Bad_Boy
god of war.

Send a message via AIM to Bad_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbtmagus
Can you imagine what Tekken looks like on the Ps3?!?!?
yeah man, i cant wait to see shots of tekken and mgs4 and GTA. these games im probaly anticipating the most. hopefully before the night is over we will have some nice shots of them!
Old 05-16-05, 08:33 PM   #72
aaahhh52
gahboo?

Send a message via AIM to aaahhh52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordan
Frick, these are making me consider just buying a mac as my next computer and sticking to the consoles. Daaaang.

All that needs to happen now is for mac to announce their G6 Gaming machine with a whole bunch of games to go along with it, then I won't have to fiddle faddle over all this.

C'mon Apple, squash em!

-Geordan
Hehe, apple squashing things

New Pc:
Gigabye k8n-SLI NF4
AMD x2 4600+
Evga 7900gs 256mb
1gb pc 3200
160gb SATA II
aaahhh52 is offline   Reply With Quote