Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-25-05, 11:05 PM   #13
gravioli

Default Re: wow undead warlock help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRay
You have trouble with Paladins as a priest? Say it with me. "Mana Burn for the Win"

Dispel their seals, And mana burn them. They will not live long without mana. And they do no damage without their seals.
When a paladin can heal completely with only a few mana points, it's rather frustrating.

Anyway, I did kill a 60 paladin and 60 rogue the other day all by myself. I am a shadow priest, so I hit silence just as the poor paladin started to cast a healing spell, then mind blasted FTW. I can't say this was a huge achievement because the two I killed were gold farmers who are always at Tyr's Hand on the Spinebreaker server. Gold farmers seldom pose much of a pvp problem.
Old 06-25-05, 11:43 PM   #14
ChrisRay

Default Re: wow undead warlock help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravioli
When a paladin can heal completely with only a few mana points, it's rather frustrating.

Anyway, I did kill a 60 paladin and 60 rogue the other day all by myself. I am a shadow priest, so I hit silence just as the poor paladin started to cast a healing spell, then mind blasted FTW. I can't say this was a huge achievement because the two I killed were gold farmers who are always at Tyr's Hand on the Spinebreaker server. Gold farmers seldom pose much of a pvp problem.

Yes they can use LoH once. They have 1 live really. Because if you take down there mana completely. They never get it back. If you're consistent in keeping them out of mana. They simply cant out dps you're healing and dont have the ability to survive your damage dealing.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote