Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-09-05, 02:37 PM   #469
nVestor
www.tntblowout.com

Default Re: ~ Official Battlefield 2 Feedback! ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudedog
Teamgod is notorious for cheating, wall hacks and love to cause a lot of trouble.

Watch them
Roger that, rudedog. I'll inform the clan asap. Again, thanks for the heads up. I'll let ya'll know how the match turned out.
nVestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 11:04 PM   #470
UDawg
Retired spammer

AHHH I am so pissed. We were giving cover fire from a attack chopper and I accidently killed a team mate so he punishes me right off the bat.
Next I am flying a transport heli and a jet rams us but it said i tkd the two who were flying with me. So they both FEKING punish me and I get banned. I asked them why did you punish me when a jet rammed us. They said cuz I tkd them. WTF I am flying in ME FREAKING AIR YOU IDIOTS. Then I was kicked. Stupid people really piss me off.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 11:05 PM   #471
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudedog
Teamgod is notorious for cheating, wall hacks and love to cause a lot of trouble.

Watch them
Are they really? This guy was anti-tank but I never could blow up his tank. I hit is 4 times and nothing. All they want to do is say "owned"
Old 07-10-05, 04:35 AM   #472
BioHazZarD
USCM Marine

Send a message via MSN to BioHazZarD

so now we have thoose f--ks like CSS has myg0t great
Chieftec Miditower /w 5 case fans | Corsair 620W HX PSU | Asus M4N98TD EVO SLI | AMD Athlon2 X2 260 3,2GHz | Corsair 3GB PC3-10666 | eVGA Geforce GTX 460 1GB (336shader) | Samsung Spinpoint x2 250GB HD +SATA 320GB | SB Audigy 4 @ 2.1 | Samsung Syncmaster BX2331 TFT 23" running 1920x1080@60hz | Windows XP PRO SP2 | |
BioHazZarD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 02:43 PM   #473
UDawg
Retired spammer

Damn I am really getting pissed off with this game. I get TKd by a medic who I asked to heal me. The guy is a LC and knows the commands. He also TKd my squad mate. I initiated a kick and he started calling me gay. WTF is with calling people gay? I don't get it. It isn't an insult it is showing you are 14 years old. People are really starting to ruin this game for me.
Old 07-25-05, 11:01 AM   #474
nVestor
www.tntblowout.com

Didn't mean to bump this thread after so long but didn't wanna start a new one either, so this is what happen for the TWL match 8v8 GOD vs. TNT.

GOD had to forfeit. That night, patch v1.02 came out approx. 1hr before the match. TWL rules say something in the way that the patch must be out a week before you can use it for TWL servers. Apparently their clan has management/communication issues as most of them had the patch installed and a few that were participating in the match didn't.

Since we were challenged, we had the choice of taking the win and retaining our spot in the ladder or giving them a rematch. Well do to some of the childish behavior on their part, we opted for the win.

Lastnight we had another match:TNT vs. =Screaming Eagles=

We challenged them, so they had to defend. We won with a first round victory of 70 - 0. After switching sides, we then pulled another victory of 22 - 9.

So anyhow, sorry to bump an old thread but just wanted to give UDawg and rudedog a heads up and thanks for the info on Clan GOD.
nVestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-05, 05:04 PM   #475
Fackamato
User

Default Re: BF2 Demo Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0102468
I got the demo now and I have only played for 20 mins and I quitted it and deleted it coz this game is totoally disappointing.

The graphic engine is just the same as BF:V and the graphic makes no strong difference from BF:V

The game runs crappy coz it is very buggy and the texture resolution is very low even I run on High Setting.

I got my GF6800 Ultra SLI on P4 3.2 with 2G RAM.

THis game is just waste of my time downloading.

Guys, I quit this game

I hope you ran the game with 4/6x fsaa and 16x aniso, otherwise your statements on graphics are all bull**** I'm afraid. Also, the game is wonderful, except its little bugs (there's coming a new patch soon in August IIRC), it's by far the best teamplay game to date.
Fackamato is offline   Reply With Quote