Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > CPUs, Motherboards And Memory

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-03-05, 10:28 AM   #37
superklye

Default Re: Lame :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
It's all that NIN man, it's rotting your brain.

Glad your system is working good, enjoy it!
Pfft...whatever. NIN gives me the strength I need for the intense lifestyle I live. Plus, it's fortified with 14 essential vitamins and minerals.

But thanks...I can't wait to OC this bitch and see how FarCry looks NOW with the 64-bit content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomy942
i am glad you are enjoying that epox board! enjoy your setup!
Thanks man! And thanks for talking me into/keeping me on track with the +. I'm glad I got it.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 10:46 AM   #38
superklye

I borrowed it from a friend, didn't care for it much, uninstalled and never went back. I've never been much for benchmarking and ****. If it's playing really smooth and looking really good, that's all I care about. Numbers can be twisted and manipulated to mean anything. I don't put much stock in numbers.
Old 08-03-05, 11:04 AM   #39
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeero1978
have you encountered the oc'd 6800+nforce3 stuttering/freeze problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
I just installed the nFORCE and ForceWare drivers this morning before work. I got...sidetracked last night and was unable to do much after installing Windows. So, as of yet, besides the blazing fast bootup time, no, I haven't noticed a difference.
So, no...not yet. I'll find out more later on when I get home. I've been in Windows a combined total of maybe 10 minutes so far and in that time, there were no problems, but I also didn't have video card drivers installed. I don't know if that has an impact on the stuttering thing or not, so I guess we'll see.

I installed nFORCE v. 5.03 drivers and the 77.77 betas. Then my ride showed up, I shut down and will have to wait until 6pm tonight to see what's happened.