Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-04-05, 08:06 PM   #1
ralinn
Masters

Default Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst

So, anyone playing this now it has gone full release (actually happened a while ago)? I've been playing it for a couple of months now and I'm completely addicted.

One of the new features for Blue burst is the Team system. You can basically create a clan, you'll have your own logo, dressing room (don't ask) etc depending on the amount of rares your team finds. This is all really cool and I've wanted to get into it but I'm not keen on looking for a Team. I've been asked quite a few times because I'm at lvl 96 and I've got rather alot of rares but I've rejected...

Anyway, apart from the team system, Episode 4 is also online New monsters, weapons, items, rares and alot more. It's even more challenging then Episode 2 was, it really is pretty hard! I die so much in Ultimate on Eposide I, I dread to think what Episode 4 is like

Apart from the controls (which isn't really a problem, soon as you get used to them it's fine), this is by far the best version yet

Anyway, if enough people are playing this, does anyone fancy making an NVnews Team or some other random team? Could be pretty fun
ralinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 05:37 PM   #2
EciDemon

Send a message via ICQ to EciDemon
Default Re: Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst

Id play the game if they added more new things to the game.
If you ask me its an old game not really suited as a pay to play mmorpg.
I know its very cheap to actually play the game but its just the thing, they should do like blizzard with there diablo2.

I played the game alot before on GC, I kind of just expected more from a new release, Just imagine what they could have done
EciDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 12:01 PM   #3
aAv7

I tried the beta/demo...meh...nothing much new brought to the table since the 2001 release on dreamcast. Didn't care for it then, didn't like it at all now. MMORPG'S have come along alot. This game was like taking a step backward.
[SIZE="1"][B]CPU:[/B] AMD64 3200+ Winchester @ 2.2 [B]RAM:[/B] 2GB Kingston Dual Channel DDR 400 [B]Motherboard:[/B] Gigabyte K8 Triton nForce4 [B]VideoCard:[/B] eVGA GeForce 7800GTX 512MB [B]Hard Drive:[/B] WD 250GB Sata [B]OS:[/B] Dual boot, Windows XP Home/Windows Professional x64 Edition Retail[B] Audio:[/B] X-Fi Xtreme Music [B]Mouse:[/B] Logitech MX 310 [B]PSU:[/B] 500W Ultra Connect (34A on the 12V+)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][B]Xbox 360:[/B] w/ Intercooler @ 1280x1024 , Dynasty Warriors 5, Fight Night Round 3, Kameo, NBA 2K6, Perfect Dark Zero CE, and PGR 3[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/SIZE]
aAv7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-05, 01:40 AM   #4
gram_vaz
Cybersix

i'm playing. always wanted to play when it came out on dreamcast. it's enjoyable but the environments are a tad cramped. a legacy from making pretty graphics a priority on the dreamcast's limited memory. i'd rather have a large expanse with so-so graphics but meh...
gram_vaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 09:36 PM   #5
Rakeesh

I just started playing this game again (signed up then quit for a while.)

Anyways, I need somebody to help me transfer some items from one char to another, and I might have a few rares to give you for the trouble. Any takers?

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 03:17 AM   #6
gram_vaz
Cybersix

can anyone else access the site? haven't been able to get to it for a couple of days and i need to change my payment info...

www.psobb.com
gram_vaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 02:46 PM   #7
ralinn
Masters

Yep, works for me...

Start up PSO:BB and click billing, I think you'll have to cancel the account then start it up again. You won't lose any character info, they keep it on there for 80 days apparently. I done the same, worked for me

3Dmark06 Score: Who the **** actually cares?
360 & PSN ID: ralinn
ralinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 01:37 AM   #8
memmy
*BANNED*

Ive been playing since way back on dreamcast.
Ive been hooked for like 6 years now,and let me say blue burst is so cool!
I lots of pay to play rpgs and pso bb is my favorite!
In fact i'm gonna go play now!
memmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-06, 01:38 AM   #9
memmy
*BANNED*

You guys still around? we should post some screens.There is not to many futuristic mmo rpgs around and pso is as good as it gets! Pso bb is real nice with an xbox 360 controller!
memmy is offline   Reply With Quote