Go Back   nV News Forums > Linux Support Forums > NVIDIA Linux

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-29-02, 03:33 AM   #1
wkm

Unhappy TV output is too vibrant!

I've compiled the source code of the linux drivers and got the twin view option working. One output is my monitor and the other is my TV.

However the color on the TV is far too vibrant (ie. colors like red, blue, etc are so vibrant that it blures the image), I can fix it by lowering down the color intensity on my TV, but when I watch my normal TV progs the color is too dull. And I don't really want to keep lowering and increasing my color setting on my TV.

So, to get to the point. How do I reduce the color intensity in the XF86Config file? I can't seem to find anything helpful in the manual. BTW, I have not added the digital vibrance option in the config file, so that option is disabled.

Anyone got any ideas?
wkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-02, 06:10 AM   #2
Wolfman [TWP]
Geforce 8800 GTS 512

Checkout this utility on this site. It maybe able to allow you to change the settings for TV out??

http://yanc.sourceforge.net/index-en.html

I found this on another thread, but can't remember which one. It seems to work quite well..
Wolfman [TWP] is offline   Reply With Quote