Mod

Talking Is volt our savior ?

Is Volt our lone moderator ?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/

Can someone post a pic of this please ?
Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-03, 03:09 PM   #2
volt

Don't forget there are also JuiceZ and MikeC.
We are in a process of choosing new moderators
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-03, 03:28 PM   #3
Mod

I was refering to the way the front vbulletin page was writen !
Old 01-07-03, 03:30 PM   #4
AshG
Panem et circenses

Send a message via ICQ to AshG Send a message via AIM to AshG Send a message via MSN to AshG Send a message via Yahoo to AshG

Quote:
Originally posted by volt
Don't forget there are also JuiceZ and MikeC.
We are in a process of choosing new moderators
Don't forget... there were people who had spent hundres of hours helping make this place what is is as well. Revisionist histories suck.
Old 01-07-03, 03:40 PM   #5
Mod

Quote:
Originally posted by AshG
Don't forget... there were people who had spent hundres of hours helping make this place what is is as well. Revisionist histories suck.
Sorry to ask ( ) but is this a rant ?
Old 01-07-03, 03:41 PM   #6
AshG
Panem et circenses

Send a message via ICQ to AshG Send a message via AIM to AshG Send a message via MSN to AshG Send a message via Yahoo to AshG

No, it's pain.
Old 01-07-03, 04:03 PM   #7
intercede007
American

Send a message via ICQ to intercede007 Send a message via AIM to intercede007 Send a message via MSN to intercede007 Send a message via Yahoo to intercede007

IRC stylee

Volt is now known as MegaVolt
intercede007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-03, 04:33 PM   #8
volt

Hey Ash don't take it on me, I have nothing to do with this okay?

What is that you want me to do?
I simply don't want to be involved in it.
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]

Old 01-07-03, 04:41 PM   #9
AshG
Panem et circenses

I guess it just hurts so much to see you going around so happily, like what happenned was a good thing. I'm glad you're staying neutral, I wish more people were staying neutral.

I dunno... You're right, in a way - the only way to recover after surviving a massive layoff is to go happily about your business. I just don't want to be forgotten. That's what I'm afraid of, being forgotten, shelved, tossed into the memory's abyss like last week's girlfriend. I feel invalidated. At least validate your fallen comrades...
Old 01-07-03, 04:48 PM   #10
volt

You are wrong Ash.

No one is happy that you guys left, and certainly not me as you have implied.

But someone did ask who are going to be new mods.
What did you think I would say? I'm not gonna lie man, mods are being chosen. Why would you even think that I'm happy that you are leaving. This is completely beyond my belief.

You guys are my friends and I will visit you wherever you are.

Old 01-07-03, 04:48 PM   #11
Mod

Why don't you guys tell what happened ? This thing is making us feel scared !
Old 01-07-03, 04:52 PM   #12
AshG
Panem et circenses

Nah, I know new mods would be chosen. They needed to be chosen. Many of us though nV would never see a day without Beefster, eesaposabeafiakrakah, Serath, and JuiceZ running the place! But look now; JuiceZ is Da Man in Charge of the forums, and we're two generations gone...

I'm sorry if I sounded like I was questioning your friendship. It's the first day back to school (teacher, ugh) in 2 weeks, plus this is happenning. I'll reply again when my head is on straight and this can be thought out.

No hard feelings?