Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-02-06, 11:09 AM   #1
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

Talking I think the Alzheimer's is getting to MikeC...

Isn't it Monday today or am I lost?

Maybe he is planning on taking the day off tomorrow or its a wierd 2006 thing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eh.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	15351  
Old 01-02-06, 11:14 AM   #2
Infinity666
Yeah I like vw's so what?

Send a message via AIM to Infinity666 Send a message via MSN to Infinity666
Default Re: I think the Alzheimer's is getting to MikeC...

Uhh oh typo

.....\____
..../__|__\___
....\(o)___(o)/
Infinity666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 11:15 AM   #3
MikeC
Administrator

I can't keep the days straight when I have time off from work.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 11:59 AM   #4
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

No more booze for you
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 12:17 PM   #5
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew

i woke up today thinking it was tuesday and said," OH FCK! i still need to get a fricken floppy if im ever going to finish downloading software and drivers for the computer(the one i have been building),". But then i realized it's monday and i should go pick up a floppy disk today and i should finish it up by today or tomorrow i hope.
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 08:27 PM   #6
Son Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
Age does that man, first you start to forget things, then Mr Happy stops standing at attention on command.
You would mention mister happy

Well, at least he got the year right. I've known people, in which it's taken them 3 months or more to put the right year on the checks they write... But yeah, it's Monday, not Tuesday
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 08:41 PM   #7
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Goku
You would mention mister happy

Well, at least he got the year right. I've known people, in which it's taken them 3 months or more to put the right year on the checks they write... But yeah, it's Monday, not Tuesday
i always say it is the year that has justy passed about 3 months after the new year as well. I dont think it is that i froget the year, i think it is the fact that is just does not feel like a new year to me
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 06:25 PM   #8
Son Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by nV`andrew
i always say it is the year that has justy passed about 3 months after the new year as well. I dont think it is that i froget the year, i think it is the fact that is just does not feel like a new year to me
Banks are usually good about taking them for awhile, even though it's the wrong year. Probably because many people do this. Still, my mother for instane was doing this until April or May one year, and people started bawlking, because well they wanted to get payed

Still, when my paternal grandfather got older, he did worse, though it wasn't forgetfullness At the age of 55, he kept "forgetting" what his age was, so he started subtracting a year each time his birthday swung around :devious: Still, my father was born in 1925, so as to his father, well, they just didn't keep the sorta records on individuals they do now. They probably didn't have a birth certificate to verify anything by

BTW, is today Tuesday 2, or Wednesday in the roundup? Sorry, I just couldn't help myself there
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote