Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-08-06, 11:14 AM   #1
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

Default Balance: IRL

Is it possible to balance out the time it takes to play an mmorpg to where it is worth while. At the same time, work full time, goto school full time, train a dog (just adopted a black lab retreiver), full time relationship, family, etc?

I would like to be able to get back into WoW, but at the same time, I don't wish to be sucked in and let other things fall behind while I'm trying to level up, or fire a magic missile up someone's arse

-- jolt
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"sorry... Nvnews distracted me" - Tuork
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."
joltcola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-06, 09:48 PM   #2
|MaguS|

Default Re: Balance: IRL

I have been able to do it in the past with the most demanding game out there (EQ1) so if you can't do it with WoW then you just lack time management skills.