* Added support for GeForce 7300, GeForce 7400, GeForce
7600 and GeForce 7900.
* Added support for running OpenGL applications while the
Composite X extension is enabled; see "The X Composite
Extension" appendix for details.
* Enabled hardware acceleration of the Render X extension
* Added "AddARGBGLXVisuals" X configuration option, so that
OpenGL applications can render to X Windows' alpha channel.
* Added Linux/i2c support to the NVIDIA kernel module; see
the "i2c Bus Support" appendix for details.
* Improved power management support with Linux >= 2.6.14
and added support for suspend-to-disk.
* Added new "nvidia-auto-select" mode entry for use in the
X configuration file; see description in the "Programming
* Added support for GLX 1.4.
* Added ability for OpenGL applications to span greater
than 4096 pixels when in Xinerama.
* Improved G-Sync support.
* Fixed interlaced modes on CRTs.
* Improved compatibility with the latest Linux 2.6 kernels.
NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for Linux/x86
is available for download via HTTP
If you encounter any problems with the 1.0-8756
NVIDIA Linux graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-bug-report.log
file (please see http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46678