Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-08-06, 06:29 AM   #1
AirtelGuy

Default I need help with the haunted manor quest

I bought the haunted manor where the ghosts attack me when I sleep there, anyways Im in the part where I go to the Imperial city and meet with the guy I bought the house from and I need to make him lift up the curse from the house but he doesnt want to, what do I do?

thanks.
AirtelGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-06, 06:40 AM   #2
nrs421

Default Re: I need help with the haunted manor quest

make sure he likes you.....either bribe him, play the mini game or use a beguile spell on the guy

edit: make sure you also have the skeleton hand and the note
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-06, 07:36 AM   #3
AirtelGuy

I cant bribe him or play the game, why is that? and I tryed chram spells on him.
Old 04-08-06, 07:42 AM   #4
Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirtelGuy
I cant bribe him or play the game, why is that? and I tryed chram spells on him.
I'm on this quest too...like nrs421 said, you might need the hand and the note. If you haven't found those, they'll be on the first floor main room...a large pot will have fallen to the floor glowing green...look there. It happens after you kill a few ghosts.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-06, 04:16 PM   #5
Erock

Default Need Help with Anvil Haunted House Quest (spoilers)

OK, I just bought the house, and had a sleep. Found the note after the ghosts attacked. went & found the guy who sold the house to me, and asked him everything I can ask him, and I can't convince him to come back to Anvil and help me. His disposition is maxed out. How do you convince him to come back with you?

He said he's moving in with his family. Do you have to go find them, and take them hostage or something? I already tried roughing him up a little bit, but that just got the cops after me.

Please help.
Erock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-06, 04:34 PM   #6
AirtelGuy

Default Re: Need Help with Anvil Haunted House Quest (spoilers)

do you have the note and skeleton hand with you? if yes then try a charm spell on him.
Old 04-09-06, 02:03 AM   #7
Erock

Ahh yes.. the skeleton hand did the trick.

But now I'm stuck again. I'm supposed to meet him at the count of arms back in anvil. But when I go into the place, I get a green arrow like he is there, but going to the exact spot where the map says he SHOULD be, but he's not there.

If there's one thing that REALLY pisses me off about this game is the stupid mission map pointer. This isn't the first time I've been where it says to go, and nothing is there.
Old 04-09-06, 02:10 AM   #8
Erock

Nevermind... I found him in one of the rooms upstairs. But the map was still wrong. When you go upstairs, it tells you to go back downstairs. So frustrating.