Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA Legacy Graphics Cards

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-17-06, 11:06 AM   #1
TheChaos0

Default Inno3D GeForce 6200 flickers :S

Ok, so I bought 6200, since my old card started to behave very strange, it froze about 5 min in any 3D game. Put the card into my mobo, all nice and dandy. Every seemed to work alright.

So a day later I go into World of WarCraft, only to find that every transparent objects, erm have black blocks appearing there randomly. I tested few other games and none of this happened again, although I found that StarCraft also behaves strangely, with strange pixels appearing in the b.net loddy...randomly.

Right, but the main problems didn't become apparent to me for a while. The screen seems to flicker, as in it goes black and then returns to normal. This keeps happening...quite randomly, or at least I couldn't find any pattern at this time, to why it's happening.

So the question is, what's going on? Anyone had similar problems?

Here's my PC specs:

Motherboard: MSI KT6V-LSR
Processor: AMD 2800+
Video: Inno3D 6200 256MB
Sound: Inbuilt
RAM: 2 Sticks of Kingston, totalling 768 of DDR memory

Now did I miss anything...I don't think so. Any help would be...erm...helpful. Also I got all the lastest drivers for everything. So I don't think it's a driver problem. Could it be mobo conflict? As my previous card started to behave strange for no apparent reason other than Windows completely dying.
TheChaos0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 04:32 PM   #2
TheChaos0

Default Re: Inno3D GeForce 6200 flickers :S

I uploaded a pic of WoW to show whats happening...Dunno might help.

TheChaos0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 06:13 AM   #3
UltraEvo

Default Re: Inno3D GeForce 6200 flickers :S

Get the latest driver or reinstall it, help that works
UltraEvo is offline   Reply With Quote