|05-01-06, 04:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
quadro 4500 SDI linux setup
For a digital cimena application, we need to set up a group of quadro 4500 SDI cards under LINUX (FC4 or FC5).
We need to figure out:
1. How to set the output resolution resolution to 2048 x 1080, 12 bits per color channel.
2. How to set the refresh rate to be a multiple of 24 frames per second, such as 48, 72, or 96 Hz (96 preferred).
3. How to configure one card to generate sync.
4. How to genlock the remaining cards to the card generating sync.
5. How to support 10 bit 444 (SMPTE 372) on the BNC connectors.
6. How to support 12 bit 444 (SMPTE 372) on the BNC connectors.
7. How to lock our OpenGL swap buffers to a frame refresh event.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Choosing The Right GPU To Take Adobe Workflows To The Max||News||Archived News Items||0||05-29-12 05:40 PM|
|nVidia Linux drivers with Linux on Mac, help?||Thetargos||NVIDIA Linux||0||05-13-12 12:52 PM|
|Best Linux driver for Quadro FX2700M||dclement||NVIDIA Linux||0||05-07-12 06:58 AM|
|302.07 (beta) for Linux x86/x86_64 released||AaronP||NVIDIA Linux||0||05-02-12 09:55 AM|
|Mandrake Linux 9.0 (Dolphin) now available | comments?||volt||General Linux||10||10-19-02 10:13 PM|