Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > General Software

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-24-06, 02:07 PM   #1
Tr1cK
not coming back

Default need comprehensive stress test

I am looking for a thorough stress test that will put the cpu, memory, hard disk, and all to the limit at once. I have ran 2 copies of prime simultaneously with sandra burn in and other stuff going on for hours and havent had a single failure or error. The reason I am looking into something more in depth is because I am having random crashes in WoW all of them reporting a '132' error within the game. Blizzard claims it's because of a system flaw, which I HIGHLY doubt. They claim that stability in other games and applications is irrelevant because of no other game uses as much of the system as WoW. I thought I had that covered with prior stress testing, so to call their bluff, I am looking for another way to stress test. There are known issues with dual-core and the game as well which would be my assumption if everything else checks out.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-06, 02:24 PM   #2
Zelda_fan

Default Re: need comprehensive stress test

Run an endless loop of 3dMark2006, while having an endless loop of Prime95 & memtest & defrag in the background.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote