Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-10-06, 03:49 PM   #205
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Default Re: titan quest?

thanks i will have to go back and check, first i thought it was for that guy outside the piramid, but he later disapeared
Old 07-10-06, 04:56 PM   #206
Superfly
Retired

Logged a few annoyances via NVD, you never know your luvk.
Old 07-11-06, 12:38 AM   #207
BladeRnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhjr77
Ok I made it to lvl 9 and on my way to see the Oracle. This game is downright boring. All I'm doing is hacking stuff. I'm an expert weapon switcher though and it pays in some situations when I need to pick off a few before rushing in to an enemy group.

There's not much story so far, maybe that's why it's boring. They say this could take 40 hours to complete. I'll be in a coma before then.

FYI, the game is downright beautiful though. It sounds great and X-fi with SVM and Crystallizer on.

I'll be taking this back for Prey.
**SPOLIER ALERT **

I'm up to the same part. I got the Olive Tree branch where you kill a giant spider boss but have absolutely NO IDEA where DELPHI is or the Oracle your meant to make the offering to. I am starting in Ambosse (Or something like that).

Any help would be great? I've been wandering around for ages - now it's getting rather old because I'm not progressing.

Cheers

Blade
BladeRnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 02:55 AM   #208
Superfly
Retired

hello,

After killing the spider queen you need to back track to were the bridge was and follow the road around "under" the bridge instead of over - this is the road to Delphi and leads you through a swamp.

Im just doing this part now.
Old 07-11-06, 06:31 AM   #209
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

how can you get lost?

there is always a path, open the map (m) and you can see it clearly
Old 07-11-06, 06:57 AM   #210
BladeRnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly
hello,

After killing the spider queen you need to back track to were the bridge was and follow the road around "under" the bridge instead of over - this is the road to Delphi and leads you through a swamp.

Im just doing this part now.
Thanks Superfly.
Old 07-11-06, 06:57 AM   #211
BladeRnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13
how can you get lost?

there is always a path, open the map (m) and you can see it clearly
Perhaps I'm not as good a gamer as you....
Old 07-11-06, 07:22 AM   #212
Superfly
Retired

your welcome man, enjoy the rest of this great fun game.

Old 07-11-06, 10:41 AM   #213
leafo

Is it possible to make it so the game always displays your damage, and not just when you make critical hits?
leafo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 11:15 AM   #214
flukester
*BANNED*

Ya I agree, Oblivion blows chunks. What a total bore of a game. The gfx don't help it one bit. Morrowind was so much better. Oblivion again, another overhyped dull game with amazing reviews. I agree too the quests just are totally lame.. And then how do they get you in Oblivion, the game lags you get attacked by 4 assailants and ur dead.. Yeah.. great fun. I uninstalled that game after the first week I played it. The initial feeling I had was, wow what nice gfx, that was about it and then it just irritated me and I realized the gfx are overhyped.

TQ however buggy, is amazing, love it even more than Diablo, but being near the end it's just stupid and obvious how they decided, ok, lets up the enemy skillz to Elite! That should slow down anyone running through the game..

I have an amazing character with pretty even defence against all attributes yet I get killed by one lightening strike with 89% defence against lightning.. NOW, near the end of the game.

I really have to record some of my game, because I'd really like to show and tell to the developers just how stupidly obvious it is that they ramped up the enemy skillz in the last quest to a unrealistic level. Totally screws you over. I'm moving ahead slowly but now I got skeletons who are amazingly powerful of which I was literally cleaning the floor with in the last act.
flukester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 02:26 PM   #215
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRnR
Perhaps I'm not as good a gamer as you....
i really didn't mean that in a bad way.
Old 07-12-06, 08:49 AM   #216
glObalist
working as intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie
This game is sending my temps into the stratosphere. Nothing else I have does this; I just hit 72c on gpu1 for the first time ever.

12 x 16, 8x SLI AA, 16xAF. Looks great, a little jumpy but playable.
QFT! I'm gonna have to mount a spare Coolermaster fan on my vidcard as I was getting some serious throttling issues last night while playing TQ - it was extremely hot outside (inside too) and my GPU temp went up as high as 90c (sic!), slowing the framerates down so it could "cool down" a little, then rinse and repeat. I only realized this was the issue after a CTD where I could see a dozen "temp warning" windows on the desktop.
Quote:
All MMO's are now baby-school weak. The only good MMO's make your eyes bleed and force you to eat glass. In my day we had to walk uphill in the snow 5 miles *JUST* to log in.
glObalist is offline   Reply With Quote