Bring it.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/719/719917p1.html
iPod Classic 80GB Generation 6 Silver

GREED IS GOOD
dwhjr77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-06, 08:27 PM   #2
|MaguS|

Default Re: DC Comics MMO?

Yup, Old news. Sony has an exclusive to the DC MMO while MS has an exclusive to the Marvel MMO....

I won't play either since making your own hero is never as fun as playing as one of the originals from the universe... and in these games theres going to be nothing but copies... no originality.
Old 08-11-06, 03:03 PM   #3
Athena
spirit filled

I play COH and wonder why I would want to change? What will they offer that COH does not already have and better? Well back to COH!!
Old 08-11-06, 03:05 PM   #4
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena
I play COH and wonder why I would want to change? What will they offer that COH does not already have and better? Well back to COH!!
Um, they offer a real comic license... basically insted of seeing a superman impersonator you get to see the real one.

Most of the people who play CoH are DC and Marvel comic fans so once their MMORPGs release you will see CoH empty pretty quickly... People want to be superheroes and when they get offered to be one in their favorite universe... they wont hesitate.
Old 08-14-06, 07:40 PM   #5
nrdstrm

I never played COH. I will probably not play either of the other 2 either. I am more interested in Fantasy (EQ type) or Space/Future (wich no one seems to have gotten right yet). I'll wait for VG personally...

On Any Given Sunday!
nrdstrm is offline   Reply With Quote