Go Back   nV News Forums > Linux Support Forums > NVIDIA Linux

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-11-06, 04:38 AM   #1
clytle374

Default Trying to discuss, not allowed

I tried to post a thread here to see user responces about nvidias competition. I really like nvidia ( GPU & chipsets). This is obviosly not allowed. I was either trolling or starting a flame war, with a poll??? What The ?? I wanted to see and possiably encourage nvidia to make a change. I guess they didn't like the answer. Follow these these links!!!! http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74840
10: GOTO 10
Delete/block/lock/ this thread, or ban me, i won't be back.

Cory
clytle374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 04:45 AM   #2
madman2003

Default Re: Trying to discuss, not allowed

You should have pm'ed the moderator that locked your thread, this is not the right way to do it.
madman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 04:48 AM   #3
clytle374

Bingo
Old 08-11-06, 05:13 AM   #4
Thunderbird

This forum is mainly a support forum. Sure discussing is allowed but as there were already some other related threads I want you to continue there. I closed another thread for this same reason. Concentrating on one thread is better, more people will comment and you will see more different opinions.

Further there's this thread aswell: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73974
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 05:33 AM   #5
clytle374

Sorry I wasn't trying to start anything. I had a thread deleted in open discussion earlier, With no notice, or reason. I was only trying to get some numbers behind a point, that if some company (with good hardware) opens their drivers I will go there. I wanted Nvidia to see these numbers. Sure the linux community is small, but I bet my advice sold 20 nvidia cards last year.
You can kill this thread, and i really didn't want a thread, could you unlock just the Poll.
Sorry
Cory